What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Moody, Jun 22, 2015.

1. She lost mod and VK, not sure if by request of not.

2. That was the intention. Apparently only the spell was removed, not the achievement as well.

3. Sorry girl, you can resign from mod as it is a function, you can't from VK though as it is an honorific title...

You would have to be a very bad girl to get stripped of that title imo, as most of those having that smurf blue name are totally inactive and thus not really worth the VK title anymore. And that's not really your case...

4. Fyi yes you can step down from VK. Sean893 did it for a bit last year as he had stuff to focus on irl and didn't want the pressure of vk on his mind. He's back as VK now.

5. Mango was the only one who actively helped people......
    Should add chocolate23 and argiee those 2 deserve to be recognized for all they do to help the kawmunity!!

6. I guess Harrian's war frackers and stuff don't help people? Or how about AJ's super cool story things? Moody can post some nice threads to get topics started.

I hope everyone knows that VK isn't about being just HELPFUL, it's about having a positive influence in the KaWmunity. Which means things like helping are a part, but being socially active and trying to get players involved and such are IMO another large part!

7. This really helps too! Even wishing players a happy day on their walls can help as well!

8. If u get no complaints mean either it a good product or ppl don't give a ****.
    If u get complaints mean ppl care. If u Dev care costumers complaints mean game will be developing.

Plz listen to ppl then u will be a good knight !!

9. I SHOULD BE A VK!

10. I have no idea why there are so few VK

11. Agreed the vk rank while it should be rare it shouldn't be left to the side and forgotten about. There are a few people who deserve to be recognized and it's a shame really.

12. I think Willytheduece should be vk

13. I always thought them vk are just people who wanted to go hey look at me

im blue Na Na de Na Na da

14. Then why did you email ATA to have my VK removed?

I'm confused....

15. ^I didn't email anyone.

We weren't on good terms but I wouldn't do something so lame lmao.

16. I think we all know who should be VK... ;)

P.S. It's chocolate23

17. Ashes and chocolate. For the 100th time. Devs. Listen to the masses

Or ar least snoopy and me

And of course for ashes

18. Step down from what exactly? Being blue?

19. There are expectations of how a VK should act if I remember correctly and due to that some people find that they feel pressured into how they should act or that they have responsibilities to the community.