What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Moody, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

It's not hate, it's reality. Hopefully these bumps keep this thread in AT so it can inform others "what" VK'S are so they can get a good laugh also.

2. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Post is in first pages because it will not post properly here.

3. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

No need to make fun of people, so what they spend way too much time on here and do a bunch of crap just to get a faded out color? U guys r wasting your time to by constantly hating on forums, I'm looking at you led 

4. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

On top of that remember a lot of vks help out because they want to. People who volunteer to charities don't do it because they gain something, they do it because they enjoy helping others. Same principle here.

5. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Actually donations to charity 90% of the time are used as tax ride offs. Also volunteers usually do it bc it was sentenced by court or something like a scholarship And the vk spell is a joke lol. I have nothing against the vk but i dont c the point in them. Only one i even know is willy bc he makes good threads lol

6. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Grow some balls and look at me with a main

7. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

8. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

What do you not understand about vk's being different from mods? Besides when is the last time you saw any mod not named karma in here sucking ata's butt over plunder changes....you dont see anybody in here because they dont support screwing people on hte being 3x haunt. For some reason only mod wannabe vk's are in here daily cheering ob screwing paying customers ...but thats old news and nobody cares about that anymore. Ata signed their own death warrant with that move so its a moot point. But you know keep trying to bring people into this that dont support he views idiotic vk's blab on about all day in forums.

9. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Since when are mods required to defend ata, anyway? Was that some new directive in a super secret email?

10. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Eagleeword2 noob 

11. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

The whole point of this thread was to explain to you that we are different from moderators. Just because mods don't post doesn't mean they side with/agree with you. They just don't post. Why? Idk. I'd hate to be associated with those who can't use mathematics.

In Titan's thread, he said, "As a moderator, I am supposed to look out for ATA and their interests.

We'd probably feel different if the same old people with their alts didnt complain about us all the time. Until then, cheers to you looking like fools.

12. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

When in reality you look like a fool for sucking atas butt...

so basically your entire post listing mods was pointless then ....your stupidity knows no boundaries.

13. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I listed KOFTE/Apoc mods. Onese in your family. Ones required to guard the Devs you hate so much. But they family? You'd never see them in a bad light.

Keep pushing the button.

14. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Speaking of lame popularity contests, what happened to forum president?

15. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Their job is not to "protect the devs" as you a lowly vk thinks. They uphold tou in exchange for a green name and unlimited speakers. Basically they silence people and lock threads. So.... Again keep showing us how stupid you are "protecting the devs" lol

16. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

So cute that noob made a pic with vk color on buttons that clearly have nothing to do with anything that ever came out of the mouth of a vk.

17. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I believe AshesOfEden shoukd be one!

18. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

So. You telling me. If a mod says...its a mods job..To protect ata and their interests...

That he doesn't do that?

19. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

P.S. I got it off google. Hate train full speed ahead

20. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Im telling you that in 5 years plus of kaw-ing and seeing various noobs come and go in forums that you are by far the dumbest excuse of a human being ive ever seen.