What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Moody, Jun 22, 2015.

1. I come on like once a day chill buddy. I don’t spew hate I spew facts buddy.

2. You said like any other achievement ;) checkmate

3. Mod is not an achievement. It’s not an award.

4. Its awarded to the biggest yes men in kaw

5. Lmao ^^

6. Swabia is right tbh

7. Swabia goes inactive, loses his VK, Acetown goes inactive yet he’s still moderator. And I don’t care that there both 2 separate things.

8. Nominating Biyamiti for VK following his post that brought about the recent coding changes for charms & equipment.

He wasn't the first to bring up the issue, but his detailed screenshots & testing demonstrated there was a problem.

9. Edit 29th May 2018
    Addition of Biyamiti
    Addition of Saber
    Addition of Stacy_P

10. Nate aka snoopy deserved VK

11. LOL ...& why? Been inactive for months and comes back to make “2” threads that got no traction and he’s inactive. your mom bach ...your mom deserves VK. She’s done more to help KAWers than snoopy has 

12. Roni deserves VK more then Snoopy lol 

13. Todd doesn’t even play if he did he’d get farmed to kingdom come like his old main. He trolls forums while managing a chain of restaurants.

14. My vote is for llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll. He is a polite guy helping lot of new players to understand how wars work.

15. I vote llNElll-Demon-lllNEll this guy has trained a many warriors on kaw and doesn’t care whether it cost him a win or not! Well deserved!!

16. So many first time posters suggesting Demon... :/

I’m not saying he’s undeserving but it’s just odd to see that almost every player saying that Demon deserves it is a first time poster on the forums.

17. @Nate it doesn't matter if its there first or fifty first post lol, I must be doing something right if they want me as vk, ty all who have voted or asked for me to be vk I really appreciate it :)

18. @Moody.. Ad Demon to the list please.

19. Not quite how it works :p but all names mentioned here will be considered i’m sure