What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Moody, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Moody here, giving an up-to-date thread on the position of the Valiant Knight. Big props to Moose's thread and other information provided by the devs/support.

Overview

The Valiant Knight achievement is awarded to the players who make the KaW community a better place. These players go above and beyond to help others in the game and forums. These players receive no special treatment from the developers or support staff, their only reward is the achievement and blue name in forums and world chat.

Valiant Knights do not have any obligation to agree with developer/support decision and simply play the game as they like to play it. Which according to kaw_creative is by being rad to the players of the kawmunity.

The developers do maintain the right to remove the Valiant Knight achievement and spell if VKs are found to be not all that valiant post-appointment.

Current Valiant Knights

Below are the current Valiant Knights with links and descriptions of how they were chosen for the position.

-Atropos- - is our first Valiant Knight being recognized for their hard work during wars. While they many not be the most talkative player in world chat or on the forums, they truly excel in war. During the Summer All Star Wars -Atropos- kept his calm and helped his clan the Blue Wolves attain victory. He also provides help to those who seek it.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- spends his time organizing a variety of events and games for forumers to participate in. The biggest of which being KaWpalooza, a multi-part event providing something new and exciting each month for players to enjoy.

Avatar - Gives great advice, a pro at diffusing heated situations, and a consistent, community-oriented presence in the forums. You rock.

Biyamiti: Part of the May 2018 batch of exemplary players

Harrian - has spent his time helping other players during wars through the creation of tools to track your clan actions during war. In addition, Harrian enjoys streaming wars through twitch, allowing those unfamiliar with wars to see one in action.

Dominick - A great conversation starter in world chat, Fireball is awesome at answering questions too!

Moody - is an active and helpful player who engages in a number of discussions hoping to improve the experience of others in Kingdoms at War. They've spent a good amount of their time helping other players transition after the closure of Future Combat, and creates a positive environment for all around them

Nelliel - Former Moderator. No official thread as of August 29th 2015

PandaGeorge - has constantly given back to the community through his forum activity, useful posts, and helpful attitude. During Season 3 he also worked to help create and maintain a list of inactive players known as The Damocles List.

PETAL - Former moderator - no official thread as of July 2nd 2016

Saber: Part of the May 2018 batch of exemplary players

Sean893 is a shining star in the community. Literally! You'd be hard pressed to browse the forums on PC without running into their smiling signature and upbeat attitude. They help out whoever possible, and make the forums a better place.

Slayerbob - An exemplary player, Slayerbob is super helpful to the mods, and always gives great answers to questions in forums and world chat.

SouthernSweetie Former Moderator retired 22/06/2017

Stacy_P: Part of the May 2018 batch of exemplary players

UnicornPoopCookie - UnicornPoopCookie sets a high standard of excellence with his posts, and always keeps threads informative and entertaining.

Correct as of 15th April 2016

2. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Edit 4th July 2015
    Willy name change to XmusJaxonFlaxon-Waxon

Edit 9th July 2015
    XmusJaxonFlaxon-Waxon name change to -WillyTheDeuche-

Edit 24th July 2015
    Changes to both Fireball's and Willy's names.
    And -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-

Edit 29th August 2015
    Addition of Nelliel as VK

Edit 3rd October 2015
    Removal of Sean893 as a VK

Edit 15th April 2016
    Removal of Mango, Willy and Wulf as VKs
    Re-addition of Sean893

Edit 2nd July 2016
    Addition of PETAL
    Re-addition of Mango

Edit 22nd June 2017
    Addition of SouthernSweetie
    Removal of Mango

Edit 1st April 2018
    Removal of Swabia

Edit 29th May 2018
    Addition of Biyamiti
    Addition of Saber
    Addition of Stacy_P

3. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Okay

4. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Reserved and support to my Vk. 

5. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Looks great moody (Mr Moo) Keep up the good work.

6. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

I should be one just for having read this........

7. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

I only know 3 quarters of these people now :(

8. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Who cares

9. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Looks great! Thanks for updating the thread, Moody! :)

10. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Very well written,Moody.

Also:

I hope you remember me, I'm in your formers index

11. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Cheers everyone, hoping to keep this more up to date than mooses and any changes to the achievement will be posted here etc :)

Fireball your name changes were a bum 

12. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Of course, mister, um...

I cant keep track of name changes :(

13. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

What are valiant Knights? People who spend entirely too much time on a phone app and phone app forum, doing things that "enhance" the other players experience. They're rewarded by having a different color name, which at no cost to the devs is a great way to motivate dumb players to do things for them for free.

Who are the valiant Knights? Who cares? Honestly? They aren't mods (the ones at the pinnacle of idiocy, actually doing a job on a phone app, unpaid) and the only thing they bring to the game is their blue name.

So we salute you valiant Knights, and valiant knight thread maker (look at me everyone, I'm special on this phone app!) for your great accomplishments and whatever it is you may have done. When you could have been helping people with things that actually matter in life, you spend your time helping ATA's customers on a phone app.

Cheers!

14. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Ty VK's for being awesome️

15. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Love the V. Knights!

16. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

I vote Ashes of Eden as a valiant night.

17. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Crazy needs some peanut butter with his jelly.

18. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Support for ashes :) Brings a similar joy to the forums that willy does and loves unicorn rp

19. Re: What and Who are the Valiant Knights?

Great thread! And awesome to see the person who made me understand the game years ago in there! Atro taught me everything I need to know and got me going. Recruited me to his clan and I stuck with them ever since.

So again, YAY for Atro!!

Ps; Yay to all other VK's too because everyone deserved the title in their own way!