♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔ (NEW Aotromos of the Abyss GUIDE ADDED)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Choccy, May 21, 2015.

1. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Why the need for a ineffective and practically useless guide sorry but please remove this or fix the issue. New people struggle enough as it is without finding things that are of little use. There are already guides by wulf etc that work perfectly find so don't understand why this once is needed.

2. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Wulf has made a really good guide, I agree with that. But the problem with his guide now, is that the images are not showing and that it isn't updated with the newest epic battles.

3. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Very nice it looks a little different but least you are active  good luck

4. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Hmmm ok this one does appear to open up now when I click on the icons... Maybe this one isn't as bad as I thought lol :p

5. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Thank you, guys! :D

6. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

nice job op.all these ppl talking bad about op trying to help the community yet yall have done nothing.All i have seen is mostly garbage threads.If you can do better then make your own thread geez

7. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

glad to see an active eb guide again :) great job op

8. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Thanks alot, guys! I really appreciate all the kind words! :)

9. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Thank you, finally <3

10. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

UPDATE 05/23-15
    All epic battles between tier 1 and tier 5 have been added. Images of items and such for these epic battles will be added later. I will also look through and proof-read it later, when I get time.

The epic battles between tier 6 and tier 12, will be added as fast as possible.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. Please be patient, I will try to get the guide done as fast as possible! :)

11. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

You have put a lot of thought and effort into this. Great job! Besides the guide being usefull, it's fun to read through it. Haven't seen everything yet but I will get onto that. ^_^

12. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Thank you! :)

Not everything is updated yet, but I will try to update it as soon as possible. As of now only the epic battles between tier 1 and 5 are added.

13. Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Are you following all safety regulations pertaining to construction zones?

14. Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

All safety regulations are being followed carefully! :)

15. Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Edit: Nvm.

16. Re: [COMING SOON] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

To add to this his EB guide had MANY inaccuracies. A new guide was needed.

17. Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Great job keep it up def a big help to the community

18. Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

19. Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

There may be some errors and things written in a wrong way in the guide right now. This will be worked on and corrected later, when I get time.

I'm also missing information about the amount of points some of the bars in the phases have. I have information about some of the epic battles that aren't written down in this guide yet, but there are many I don't have. If any of you guys could be helping be with this, I would be really thankful! :)

20. Re: [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] ♔ Epic Battles Guide ♔

Really original idea op