BFA/BFE/Pots/Spells CS conversions.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, May 15, 2015.

1. Great work.

2. Bump because noobs still dont understand...

3. The times .02 is common knowledge now but for the longest time I didnt consider peoples BFA as static like BFE is.

Is there any way to know how "hidden" stats from nobility items factor in? The last time I bought one I dont remember it increasing my CS on my profile sheet and the description isnt 100% specific.

4. The nobility items work the same way as the Abysmal Sword and the power of them decreases as your attack is used up. So they are not static.

So if the upgrade is 5% than times you base CS by 0.05 to learn the added boost it gives you at full health.

Tomorrow I will log on to my other account and edit in the information. Sorry for the long wait on the response, I don't play as much as I use to.

5. hmm you get 3% from bfe is you look at boots from SR they spy def stat is same as your spy def since its 3% of your total power making my comment true :D

6. I didn't know we could post gore gifs

7. Support. Thanks.

8. When you look at another players profile, you see their bonus to their owner, and not their true strength.

The point of this thread is to show the conversions of true strength to bonus to owner. That can be found by multiplying true strength by .02, or 2%