Guide to SKO!!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jul 2, 2014.

1. With Individual wars in full swing, its come to my attention that we need a guide on how to SKO

SKO = Self KnockOut

What this means in simple terms is , you knock yourself out , or in other terms you self KO!!

Normally you need to SKO for the following reasons

1) You need to SKO because if you don't, the clan you are warring against will KO you first because they suddenly give you a mass of inc- this isn't good, it doesn't help you win

2) You have low troops and spies, rather than twiddling thumbs, you could receive inc and be KO'd any second, and this isn't good and doesn't help you win

3) Your WC instructs you to plunder and sko and turtle at the start, not SKOing means not following instructions, in term leads to a strategy going wrong, and this isn't good, it doesn't help you win

4) Your WC is in CC shouting SKO, normally with caps lock , emojis and a coloured font. This isnt the time to tank, or to take a toilet break, you must instantly SKO or face the wrath of your clan after war

How to SKO: Quite simply , use actions to zero your troops and spies ... Fast

Hopefully this guide will help the many of you uneducated people on the art of how to SKO and make war a more pleasurable experience all around, like warring in a field of fluffy cuddly bunnies! 

2. No matter how much help people can get, wherever I go, nobody is able to sko to save their life.

3. Finally noobs might understand

4. Well, i mean, this is a really nice guide, but if it's a joke, very funny. But if not, i think the WC of the clan can explain this pretty well, plus if you just say 'knock yourself out by using all troops and spies', it'll be pretty self explanatory.

5. SUPPORT AND FARM INACTIVES

6. You should add HOW to sko. EX: no-pots steals and attacks (if from pin). I feel that the how is often overlooked/forgotten in favor of the why.
    Or the when.

7. Ewwwwwwwww No support

8. Everyone back to sko camp

9. Sounds like last war was tough vix

10. So the best way to sko is to scout with full pots then use troops right???

11. Well some would say the best way to sko, is to sit mouth open wide staring at your device and using mind power alone to sko 

12. Just fail steal. Doesnt require a guide.

13. Oh its just lost on some people 

14. I had one war where I just slapped my ... On my phone. Still skoed better than most

15. Do you have a preference on what you zero first, troops or spies?

Or does it not really matter?

16. It doesn't matter.

17. Yes it matters you don't want to be attack koed

Troops then spies

18. Full Support to anything vix says, does, suggests or demands 