Modern Day KaW Handbook: REVAMP

Discussion in 'Guides' started by slayerbob, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Also, the KaW slang provided isn't all that out there.

2. Feel free to put on some suggestions/feedback on the thread. I pretty much put the same content on this thread as I did last one. This just isnt a block of text anymore, and is more user friendly.

3. I recommend an editor. You should also list variations for some of the abbreviations/acronyms. Don't put another abbreviation inside a definition of an abbreviation...

4. I recommend you change it from revamp to revive, revive is much cooler

5. How bout ressurected

6. @op, you're just post count farming.

7. Hey buddy wen yu talk about equipment strength,i think yu mean bfe not bfa^.^

8. bob... can you please update to show the costs of the new builds on hf (blood barracks, unkari ice tree, etc)?

9. Cost of all t6 goes as follows.

50b, 150b, 200b, 250b, 300b.

10. I have levels 1-3 for T6. I think I may need to make it a little eye friendly. Kind of gross looking 

11. I'm having problems with posting pic on forums help?

12. Awesome guide bob

13. Thanks, nice helpful guide!

14. Updated the Buildings section of the guide. Makes it a bit more user friendly, and includes all new levels I was previously missing...A few T5 stats, (includes level 4), and levels 1-5 for T6.

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave feedback/any errors you may spot and I hope I can fix em.

<3

15. I sure am greatful that people such as Slayerbob and others take their time to write and post useful information like this. It is greatly appreciated.

16. Lands and builds page needs update for T5 lvl4

17. Possibly include bbcodes for the forum part…