[UPDATE]Simple guide to improve KaW experience on Android

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IIIVladIII, Jun 9, 2014.

1. LOLOL YOU are the biggest runner any mmo has ever seen ...look up OSW runner in Websters your picture is there. 

...your mums dates Rangers  (you pathetic mutant lol)

2. Runner.....runner.....u ever seen the running man......im sure i aeen u in it......little drumm...i mean runner boy

3. The excessive ellipses annoy me.

4. ....butthurt butthurt ....butthurt butthurt ...your dads a ranger .... .........

5. As you probably seen, this thread is more than two years old. And the tricks provided are going down to Gingerbread who was released at the end of 2010.

6. Super fast now ty!

7. lol does anyone know how to turn off transitions on a Samsung tablet? ...I don't see an option for it anywhere?

iPhone

8. Nice this also worked in Smash Monsters

9. You can't really tell that it saves battery but my phone seems a lot faster so thanks!

10. I have a Android phoned and the game works good on it except drop for compasses can't get none of those even with real money

11. I'm sorry you can't get compasses.

12. Sticky this!

13. Great post. Thanks Vlad

14. Bump for easy find!

15. I just tried this. Very cool thanks

16. Bump,

Good hints, kaw and other things run better

17. Still working good on my other phone... I have a question for anybody that may have an lg g5... Is ur battery draining faster since the last update from lg? And is there a way 2 uninstall it? Sadly this is my 4th phone... Was thinking hardware issues at 1st. Thinking its a software issue now. Cant seem 2 get any real help from lg or at&t... oh we will just replace ur device.. smdh

18. If it's the Nougat update being basically a totally new base a factory reset is recommended (don't forget to make a backup first) and once you reinstall everything (try to avoid to install apps from backups) let it few days to settle.