Beginners Guide to Kingdoms at War

Check out our featured guides.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Beginners Guide to Kingdoms at War

Postby [ATA]Grant on Apr 11 2014, 11:40am

WoIfie wrote:Devs you didn't explain any part of the pvp aspect of the game not even how to hit Bl

I thought you guys where working towards improving it. If no on knows how to pvp how do you expect it to survive in this war game 0.o

Generally the Battle List itself is fairly straight forward, but we've updated the original post to cover this briefly so that players know it exists :)

NaughtyGwen wrote:Hitting other players was about the ONLY thing I could figure out how to do when I started this game 4 years ago. Is there an existing updated pvp/bl guide already? If not, maybe someone could write one and provide link here and perhaps it would get added to the op by devs. If there is already one, then hopefully it gets added. Farming is what hooked a lot of people on game and it was the ONLY way to make decent money when I started.

"Back in my day all we had was pvp..." cue granny with shotgun rocking on the front porch 

If anyone knows of a good guide send it our way and we can see about adding it as well.
[ATA]Grant
Community Manager

Postby Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear on Apr 11 2014, 11:43am

NaughtyGwen wrote:Hitting other players was about the ONLY thing I could figure out how to do when I started this game 4 years ago. Is there an existing updated pvp/bl guide already? If not, maybe someone could write one and provide link here and perhaps it would get added to the op by devs. If there is already one, then hopefully it gets added. Farming is what hooked a lot of people on game and it was the ONLY way to make decent money when I started.

"Back in my day all we had was pvp..." cue granny with shotgun rocking on the front porch 

Ah the good days of kaw :mrgreen:
Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear

Postby RenamedPhoenix on Apr 11 2014, 11:49am

You know, I really think that people should stop this view of "the golden age of KaW" where everyone PvP'd.

There was NO time like that.

Before EB's there were Pwars. Before Pwars there was farming inactive bots. Before hitting inactive bots, there was no game.

Yes, maybe there was more PvP back then, but there was never a truly PvP game.
So please, just stop this warped view, because it's not true. Even now there's lots of PvP, you just need to find it.
RenamedPhoenix

Postby PandaGeorge on Apr 11 2014, 11:54am

Phoenix wrote:You know, I really think that people should stop this view of "the golden age of KaW" where everyone PvP'd.

There was NO time like that.

Before EB's there were Pwars. Before Pwars there was farming inactive bots. Before hitting inactive bots, there was no game.

Yes, maybe there was more PvP back then, but there was never a truly PvP game.
So please, just stop this warped view, because it's not true. Even now there's lots of PvP, you just need to find it.

and being a osf! i remember me feeding pot drops and opening in wc while having a 0/0/324k/324k badass full spy!
i remember everyone in wc was asking "anyone open?" all the time
it felt good helping players grow back then, it felt like a responsibility, of course that was 4 years ago, and many dont remember this
PandaGeorge

Postby lIAlexandriaIl on Apr 17 2014, 2:42pm

farmme
lIAlexandriaIl

Postby iIlii-____iI-N4T3_Iillii______ on Jun 1 2014, 10:33pm

Bump for new guy
iIlii-____iI-N4T3_Iillii______

Postby __Silver_Carnage_Demon_ on Jun 2 2014, 9:43pm

Can i get a volley im broke lonely and weak of spies lol
__Silver_Carnage_Demon_

Postby Martin-TS on Jun 11 2014, 7:54pm

It worked!
Martin-TS

Postby Brisingr on Jul 19 2014, 7:44am

You devs should put a direct link to this on new accounts so that instead of actually not knowing anything they can read up on the stuff if they want to
Brisingr

Postby blueicy2 on Jul 20 2014, 9:22am

How to delete chat msg ?
blueicy2

PreviousNext

Return to Guides