Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk8wr16]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by PandaGeorge, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Support

2. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Damn. Some people have lives, you know.

3. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Support! I like the effort in it

4. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Actually this seems pretty cool :D but this is ALOT of effort going to have go go into this thread but gl :)

5. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Support

6. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Very idea Panda ... And good story telling with the history - support

7. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Sky, thats why you dont cast when you are busy...

8. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Support and nice story.

Although at times the "excuses" are actually the truth. I was in a war last season with my other account and nearly missed because I had to take my sister to the hospital. I didn't miss but that not my point. Thing do come up that need to be dealt with. Things that are more important than a game.

9. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Support

10. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Great idea panda support.

11. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

True Jay

12. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

No excuses. If u commit u deliver.

13. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Support

14. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Very nice thread. It is a shame that people just don't bother thinking whether they have time to participate in a war before joining. It also makes the people who genuinely have a good reason bad.

15. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Mortis, read my post on Page 3. A person may have the time to play and commit but if something serious happens then to hell with the game.

16. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

I like a negative spell like ESTOC edge in reverse - in other words, it reduces your plunder by 35% for 2 weeks for those that ACTIVATE in a war and DONT have any successful outgoing actions.

If you have Estoc edge already, it still casts the spell as a "mark" on you for 2 weeks but drops your Estoc edge down by one.

While it's perfectly understandable to sign up on a roster for a war-- days in advance and the have something unexpected happen in RL, BUT that scenario is not normally the case if you "cast for war" and the just don't show up.

It's better to have no war then war with 2-3 inactives. A counter to this and frankly something we should also have is a spell to UN-activate for war at any point prior to match-up phase starting, that way if you cast many hours before, you can "uncast" and everyone in the clan is notified in CC and with a message - the same as when you cast.

This would also be useful when someone mistakenly hits the CaST button when they meant to hit something else.

17. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Support. I like OMET's suggestion too.

18. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Great thread. And great idea

19. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Gunawansaputra @ tls for The lighting strike vs Anthem of our war. Inactive and when ask xtal never xtal just 2 action and 0 plunder earn ee ,mirth and rangor level

20. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List

Amazing, support.