How to find if an ally is overpriced or underpriced [Guide]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by CoolCrash, Jan 19, 2014.

1. So, you have found an ally that you can afford and is active, and you want to hire this ally. But wait! First you have to find if the ally is overpriced, or underpriced. This guide will tell you how to do this.

First, lets find the cs (combined stats) of your potential ally.

Obviously, before you buy an ally, you should look at his stats. Once you have seen your potential ally's stats, try to find its combined stats. Using this method, you don't have to find its exact cs, just do its cs roughly. I'll give you an example with of my cs.

Attack: 2,637,008 (lets round this to 2.6M)
    Defense:2,637,008 (lets round this to 2.6M)
    Spy Attack:1,118,000 (lets round this to 1.1M)
    Spy Defense:1,118,000 (lets round this to 1.1M)

So just add those rounded stats up, and what the cs is roughly. Mine is about 7.4M, but to make math easy; lets round that to 7.5M. So my combined stats would be 7.5M, you can do this with almost any ally.

Now, just multiply their cs by 5

So you have your potential ally's combined stats, but now all you have to do is multiply the rounded number of cs by 5! I'll give you an example on myself.

So I am about 7.5M cs, and 7.5 x 5 equals 37.5, and then just take away the decimal, and that means if I'm around or under 375B, then I'm underpriced, and a good ally to buy. This works with lots of allies, and don't be afraid to use a calculator if you need to!

As you get bigger allies, you might need to multiply by higher numbers, even up to 10 depending on there BFA and BFE. If your bigger ally had strong BFA and BFE, obviously you might need to multiply by a bigger number, but use what you think when hiring a bigger ally.

Now that you know how to do it, you can hire that ally you've been wanting too if this method works for that ally, or you could just see if some of the leaderboards are overpriced or underpriced for fun :)

Hope this helps some people out, if this thread gets some good reviews, I might add some leaderboard players and find out if they are overpriced or underpriced. And thank you for reading this everyone! :mrgreen:

2. I'm reserving the first post[color]

3. ^Firsting is considered spam. Please don't.

4. Ooops Did It Wrong!

5. Hehe didn't first, he reserved...

6. This must be the shortest ******* so called guide I have ever seen.

If you want a GOOD guide on Ally prices, check out the guide by HAV0C.

7. Thank You Phoenix

8. How do u calculate your ally bonus without buying ally and hitting EB repeatedly.
    Like on PiMD u need 15mil in allies (tutors) for every 1 kcs (thousand combined stats) that you are. So if your 100 kcs(thousand combined stats) u would do 100x15(mil) =1.5bil is wat u need invested in ally (tutor) bonus.

9. I cant seem to find a forum post about it

10. Absolutely wrong and useless

11. 750 k x 5 =

12. IM VERY OVERPRICED

13. Yeah this is pretty bad advice

14. Apparently I'm about 10x over priced...19x5=95

15. LoL my fourth conversion. And im way overpriced. Thanks to my owner that still keeps me=)

16. This has always worked for me.

For allies of 150b or less

(Att att def stats x 30) (spy def stats x 50)

For allies of 150b or more

(Att att def stats x 35) (spy spy def stats 55)

So an ally with 1,000,000 all stats is calculated as follows.

(1,000 1,000x 35k = 36b) (1,000 1,000 x 55k = 110b)

36b 110b = 146b

Trading price for ally with 1,000,000 all stats is therefore 146b.

Dont ask me why x30, 35, 50 and 55 but its always worked for me.