Epic Battle CA Guides

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -__TyroneSparklepants__-, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Wulfs guide is way better

2. Lol people cant read at all...

Nice thread polar it does what u want it to do perfectly.

Dont add bbcodes, becuz u can copy paste it nicely this way.

Miss u

3. I like this, good job op.

4. Wah wah wah, this guide sucks because no bbcodes.
    Since when did KaW forums turn into a bunch of 10 y/o kids?
    Wait. Nvm.

5. Not to take away from how useful this guide is. Good work OP.

6. This is nice polar. Hope you're doing good. Take care bud. ️

7. Nice effort, nice thread and very usefull for admins using a PC. About BB codes... better without than abusing them. I hope your thread will get a sticky.

8. Thanks berd :) I am glad you can read haha.

9. Sadly I was thinking the exact same thing...

10. Wulf's guild basically goes over this and more but i like this. No bb codes which could help. If u want me to add bb codes just follow me n pm me reming me what i said

11. Bb codes are helpful cause they help you to find and understand things easier as i said on last page i can help you with that.

12. Handy guide, I like it, would be a lot better if you could copy and paste it using iPhones etc.. But that ain't your fault OP.



13. Good initiative, well done.

I had similar CA notes done, especially for use in our academy. In order to easily copy/paste it on my idevices, I had them stored in pms between two of my accounts.

Very useful thread for any serious admin of a clan that runs random ebs.

14. Very nice op

15. This is really helpful, tysm op for taking time to post this! Only thing I would ask is if you or anyone else on pc would copy and paste as per the previous poster's suggestion, that would make it perfect! :)

16. Nice work polaris

17. *I guess the previous post I referred to was removed for using the name of a third-party app :-/ But still a big help, I can just pm it to myself from pc one day..thanks again:)

18. Updated this for the New Tier 11 EB today. Will modify as EBs slow and we get info on possible long regens.

19. Wulf has already done this. But 266376373787 times better than yours.