★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T8 Stat Complete 26/5/16★

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Neonnq, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Re: ★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T7 lvl 10 Update 31/7/15★

Think there may be an issue, I've entered in it, that in Abyss I have 9 buildings, but it registers abyss as 8 opposed to 9.

Cult of the abyssal eye:
    Lv5 x 1
    Lv6 x 1
    Lv7 x 7

For some reason comes up as 8...

Though seems like Lv 5 may not be getting added to the equation. As I've removed lv6
    And lv7 to 0 and still registers as 0 building.

Otherwise great job 

2. Re: ★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T7 lvl 10 Update 31/7/15★

Bump for thos looking for it...

Also good catch Lelouch_MaCHiNE that issue stems from the addition of lvl 10 buildings... I've fixed it for the future! TYVM

3. Re: ★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T7 lvl 10 Update 31/7/15★

Is there a plan to update this for the new lands? Looking forward to planning my 500m cs build :twisted:

4. Re: ★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T7 lvl 10 Update 31/7/15★

So... since no answer was forthcoming I have updated the sheet template and formulas, just need the stats for the new buildings. If anyone wants it let me know.

5. Re: ★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T7 lvl 10 Update 31/7/15★

bump :lol:

update

6. Re: ★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T8 Coming Soon★

Yea i am working on the sheet now Just need the last real stats and then i have to do the towers... Should be to long but 5t an upgrade to see the stats is a lot!

Sorry for the wait...

7. Re: ★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T8 Coming Soon★

Also i fixed that adding issue TY all who pointed it out!

8. BUMP FOR UPDATE T8 DONE

9. Bump for pure geek-tastic awesomeness . . . . I bow in humble adoration.

10. T9 Thaumadrake Noble
    T10 Thaumadrake Astral

11. Thanks! Much respect for keeping this going.

12. I'm having an issue, when i plug in the numbers in the "BUILD" or "G" column and update i'm receiving an "#ERR" in the columns for bonus to allies as well as Value. Any reason why?

13. Bump.

Also, has anybody worked on a slimmed down version of this? All the info is nice but planning a build is bulky with it as is.

14. Bump for some dude again.

15. I'm getting a max of around 200mil spy atk on a BC pure spy using this build calc and I don't believe it's right.

Anyone know how to fix my issue?
    Is there another build calc that's up to date or do we have to change some numbers that were changed in-game?

16. This one is not fully updated. You can use numbers from chocolate's guide, he has them in there, but it's not a spreadsheet.

17. Thanks! 