★SpreadSheet Build Calc.★ ★T8 Stat Complete 26/5/16★

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Neonnq, Oct 3, 2013.

1. ★T8 Stat Complete 26/5/16★
    Done with assistance From chocolate23 I have stats filled in on the new buildings... Still missing some names, If you have them please let me know!

★Update ★
    All new building stats current and correct. (to best of my ability) HF I am still working on names and some I will never get, but I know you guys just care for stats! :lol:

Wall me for anything wrong!

Please note: This is not built nor maintained by A Thinking Ape and there are no guarantees that it will provide an accurate build statistic.

This is a KaW community effort -- many thanks go out to the many people who have contributed building information.

You can download this from Google Drive:
    Download KaW Build Calculator V8.0.
    You can also open it within a browser on a PC to open with Google Docs:
    Open KaW Build Calculator V8.0 (you need to save it for yourself)

HOW THIS WORKS: Best on a PC, just click the link to either download the Excel File or Link to the Google doc, then you can save a copy for yourself. Once you're on your own saved copy just modify the 1 column labeled #Built Or column G put the desired or current number of the specific building you want in and then everything else should calculate out automatically! :)

So this is it. If you see any typo's or changes that need to be made please wall me and I will fix them ASAP! :) (or if links stop working)

Good luck to all of you, these dream builds are gonnna take us forever! hahaha

★Fixed★
    8.0 Updated T8 fixed some other calculation bugs...
    7.5 Update to T7 lvl 10
    7.1 Not published in time for new buildings.
    7.0 Fixed the cells I missed for stats addition! :) Sry and TYVM Weezus
    6.3 Rime Fortress & Blood Barracks lvl3 stats on both links Sry... :oops:
    My post on page 6 details that was changed. :mrgreen:
    6.5 Moved Names to correct location I totally swapped Def and Atk Buildings for T6 sry it has been corrected now
    Added lvl 4 and 5 to T6 lowered T5 prices and Per a request I fixed the calculation of amount spent on land to reflect the fact that you will buy HFL before HLBC! :D
    6.6 Not published due to wait on remaining buildings
    6.7 fixed a few calculations including land money spent. (still a work in progress) and of course added Tier 5 lvl4 buildings! :) Enjoy!

Also TYVM to oOXOo, GuRuRaLpH and -TROLL- for getting me the last information I needed!

UPDATE: Got all current T7 Building stats! :)

Wall me for anything wrong!

PopeMatt likes this.
  2. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Plz Sticky this and unSticky the T5 Build Calc TY

IceBreaker likes this.
  3. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Virus don't install.

4. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

You know it's against TOU to spread Lies!!

It is a clean spread sheet that has been passed down, I've only added Cells!! :|

And I'm on a work PC so no way a Virus can get into it! :mrgreen:

5. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Nice work :)

6. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Good job

7. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

lol @ Cyan Plz go troll Else where! :D

8. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Done deal neon

9. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Yay!!

10. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

It's a nice spread sheet. Please finsh with the unit names, then it will be done. Thank you.

11. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

It works great and ez to use! :)

12. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Ok I just need a name for t6l2 dt & sdt "troop names" I can't seem to find them so if anyone know/has a t6l2 dt and sdt and would post the names of the "troops"... I will update them.

Yes I know towers don't have "troops" per say, but they do have a name that distinguishes them in the description...

It will be something like this:
    dt =Red War ______??? something
    sdt = Descry ______??? something

13. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Great Job on the update. I can verify that the T6 balanced and spy are correct. We always wish T6 would give more stats... but going from an 11mil CS hansel to a 22.5mil CS hansel was a pretty nice stat jump!

14. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Great work! I love it!

15. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Very nice work, double checked against current build and it was spot on. Thank you for the hard work in getting the old one adjusted and entering/confirming the new stats.

16. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

nice sheet and helpfull - T.Y.V.M.

17. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Didnt know o had spreadsheet on my phone :? But very nice!

18. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Neonnq,

I have said it before and I will say it again. This is awesome. Thank you for sharing your hard work with the rest of us.

Mods, this needs to be stickied.

Cheers,

Kage.

19. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Great Thing. Thx for doing this Neon!

20. Re: ★T6 Build Calc.★ ★Final★

Excellent guide thanks a lot