The KaW Handbook

Discussion in 'Guides' started by CoS-Dillybar, Jul 1, 2010.

1. 75% return on pots
    70% return on allies
    20% return on destroying buildings

2. Note that the 70% to return is of what you originally hired it for. Which means 66.5% of the current hire price.

3. To add to what tmh said about the LB, I'd like to point out that spy activities also count, just like wins.

I tested that myself: at one point, I was behind a clan member in strength, ally strength, and wins, but not in the overall LB. And that was becase I had a lot more steals, having been a pure spy several times during my KaW existence.

And there is a chance that quests count, too, but I'm not sure...

4. I'm currently working on an update

5. Hey dillybar, Level 5 Scout Achievement is 10,000 scouts. Just earned level 4. See screencaps in thread in Other Game Discussion

6. congratz for the sticky. Great to have people like you typing such a long guide for other players. Just hope that other new players get to read this. =)

7. Nice job Dilly

8. Lol. BUMT.
    I believe people say BUMP means "Bring Up My Post."

Edit: Also, the first heading under "Clans" is underlined, but the rest are italicized. Just FYI.
    Edit2: Under "Starting a War," it says it takes 3 votes to accept a challenge, but that is only true if there are 3 or more admins. If there is only an owner or an owner and an admin, it only takes 1 or 2 votes respectively to accept a war challenge.

9. Bumt sounds better

10. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

I uh... Seem to be having some techincal difficulties updating it... It seems that by the time i finish spacing everything it has logged me out. I don't know how to get past this :-O. So the update will have to wait.

11. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

Click edit, make all the changes, CTRL-A CTRL-C (select all - copy). Then, if it's logged you out, log in, edit, CTRL-A CTRL-V (select all - paste). Submit.
    Boom done.

12. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

Nice work dilly. It would be great if u include hoe to max plunder so that many newbies do not fall into the trap distancing of max plunder goal as they keep exploring their next land. 

13. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

Nice work dilly. It would be great if u include hoe to max plunder so that many newbies do not fall into the trap distancing of max plunder goal as they keep exploring their next land. 

14. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

Thanks sun ill try a bit later

15. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

dilly is their a beginning part to this handbook as it looks like you started off doing a table of contents but the beginning parts arent there, either way looks legit (and has readable english-not something you find a lot in forums :p )
    *props from Geo*

16. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

Hey Dilly, Great job there. Its very detailed and lengthy. I suggest that that you get photobucket to input some small animations or pics to make some page breaks between each chapters as the lengthy text may get too dry for readers. Different text colors also do the trick. But its a good job u have done for the kaw community! You deserved that Sticky! =)

17. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

u the man dilly

18. Re: The KaW Handbook- Updated

Uashhjalsdfslhfalhjkh;ljkljlajsdf;j what happened to the spacing?