Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

Check out our featured guides.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth

Postby golthar on Feb 13 2016, 12:04pm

golthar wrote:What u have shown is that mixed has a stronger stats/regen. This might be useful if ur in EE hitting out of ko. From full balanced is still stronger and will remain so on unloads. It's a matter of choice and/or playing style.

Here's what I said on p. 2.
golthar

Re: Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

Postby Sakgnea on Feb 13 2016, 4:05pm

purple text is really had to read.
Sakgnea

Postby DrunkenBoss on Feb 13 2016, 7:29pm

I think op smokes to much weed what's it matter if each troop is stronger? U don't use them singularly a balanced build also takes more hits to pin a mixed build will have a harder time to pin a balanced build y Bc they lose the same amount of troops regardless of building so mixed build loses a higher percentage of their strength each hit then a balanced build so no matter how u cut the pie the results are the same However with this said I will leave one point for someone else to bring up that's if they do.
DrunkenBoss

Postby Recktion on Mar 25 2016, 6:30pm

I think the mixed build actually does do more damage per hit, but the balanced build allows you to get in more hits.
Recktion

Postby DrunkenBoss on Mar 25 2016, 9:02pm

IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI wrote:Read it all the way through Rojas, you'll be surprised to find that mixed actually gives better plunder per hit 

No just no lol
DrunkenBoss

Postby DrunkenBoss on Mar 25 2016, 9:03pm

Recktion wrote:I think the mixed build actually does do more damage per hit, but the balanced build allows you to get in more hits.

And again no just no lol
DrunkenBoss

Postby IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI on Mar 26 2016, 9:59am

DrunkenBoss wrote:
IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI wrote:Read it all the way through Rojas, you'll be surprised to find that mixed actually gives better plunder per hit 

No just no lol

I mean, if you'd like to look at the original post date, that might curb your enthusiasm. Also, feel free to provide a statistical rebuttal if you disagree so harshly. I will admit I haven't looked into anything in the recent years but the numbers never changed for those tier lists.
IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI

Postby NOOBasaurus_REXpiemonger420 on Mar 26 2016, 10:53am

Did anyone else have to skip the blue part?
NOOBasaurus_REXpiemonger420

Postby DrunkenBoss on Mar 26 2016, 1:32pm

IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI wrote:
DrunkenBoss wrote:

No just no lol

I mean, if you'd like to look at the original post date, that might curb your enthusiasm. Also, feel free to provide a statistical rebuttal if you disagree so harshly. I will admit I haven't looked into anything in the recent years but the numbers never changed for those tier lists.

Tested back in t5 blanced build paid 2.5% more then a high Attack build a defs heavy paid 5% more Whats a Attack then defs heavy build pay 2.5% more very same as the blanced building to began with as far as t6-t7 I have no checked for cost reasons and I don't have a hansel that can just build and destory buildings like candy.
DrunkenBoss

Postby DrunkenBoss on Mar 26 2016, 1:42pm

O also something op missed -- those numbers and strength go by each troop not the building as a whole. Each troop is also stronger with the balanced build however many who don't crack the numbers as I do are gonna totally over look that very detail. So his dividing the building strengths by us troops is invalid
DrunkenBoss

PreviousNext

Return to Guides