Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Sep 12, 2013.

1. All this long winded analysis indicated is that your troop power regens faster with mixed builds than balanced builds. So if you are low troops and want to get more bang/regen mixed is in fact better as you get more power.

So if you think when coming out of ko maxing ur troop stats is important, mixed is good. But if u want to be stronger from full, balanced is the way to go

2. Versa... I would just like to let you know I made almost the exact same post just over two years ago through T4 proving Wulf's build strategy wrong when everyone thought that building all defensive buildings was better for stats and strength. And I have to say I believe you are wrong about the defense buildings 5% rule. Back in T4 I did the tests, whether you had one defensive building or all defensive buildings you still received the 5%, I can't imagine they have changed that since.There was never a reduction from the 5%

3. Exactly what I said before.

4. Lmfao you have way too much time on your hands, your stats are quite pointless.

5. The balanced build in everyone of those examples is higher total over stats than the attack or defense strong ones

6. you missed the point of the entite thread :roll:
    it isnt about stats but about the power behind the stats. read it again.

nice post versa, keep up the good quality threads. :)

7. Very, very interesting

8. Let's be real here though.

The differences are so small it's not worth letting it dictate which buildings you buy. Because in the end it won't change the odds of winning by any more than it would to use the first few useless pots.

9. I disagree because balanced buildings give you the most stats

10. And it is a big difference in stats when you get to the higher buildings

If you went 1 to 1 attack sides and defensive sided instead of all balanced you'd be out of millions of stats when your build was finished

Then add in towers and you're even smaller

11. Yes they do Spil because balanced buildings has more troops than attack/defensive types. But power per unit, balanced are weaker.

12. Time to move on from this game... What are all of u thinking?

13. Support

14. But what does power per unit do exactly when I'm 11/16 attack/defense and you're 12/13 with the same towers

That mixed build will be trimmed on in war before I am every single time

15. 2013 thread going strong!!

16. Perfect, this helped a lot!

17. This is build complete LL,HL and HF
    46,511,364 Mixed
    49,622,962 Balanced

Hopefully if the photos work you can see the stat differences and balanced comes out on top

18. I'm absolutely shocked this was bumped 2 years later :lol: the current meta had changed so much, this is just an interesting fact. If you want just that little bit more in power, from an equal regen, mixed is slightly better. From a full unload, balanced is slightly better.

Overall stats have nothing to do between these two builds. Once you realize those two rules and stipulations, this will make sense.

But like I said, in the current meta with towers, BFA, new BFE, and larger buildings (that remain untested, maybe another day), I will say the results are negligible at the top levels of play. Very minimal, but it does exist. Just a different way to look at the game guys, have a good one ️

19. Hi there OP! Thanks for making the thread! It makes me want to consider my buildings in Hoarfrost lands again!

A question!!

So currently I have 7 Elven Temples, 2 Blood Barracks, 1 Rime Fortress and 1 Unkari Ice Tree!

Possible two paths I can choose to complete my HF build:

Build 1

Building all Balanced on remaining lands

21 Elven Temples
    2 Blood Barracks
    1 Rime Fortress
    1 Unkari Ice Tree

=25 lands

Build 2(Building all Attack and Defense buildings)

7 Elven Temples
    14 Blood Barracks
    3 Rime Fortress
    1 Unkari Ice Tree

=25 lands

Could someone please kindly help me to calculate the total combined stats for my Hoarfrost lands only, assuming all the buildings are fully upgraded to Level 10?

If I choose to go on my Build 1 Style, how much overall stats I get? And how much for Build 2 style? Thanks a lot!

20. Edit:
    For the first option, your HF stats would be
    14,493,888 Attack|433,420 Spy Attack
    14,203,202 Defense|433,420 Spy Defense.

For the second option, your HF stats would be
    15,011,872 Attack|433,420 Spy Attack
    12,396,274 Defense|433,420 Spy Defense.