Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

Check out our featured guides.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

Postby IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI on Mar 26 2016, 1:56pm

DrunkenBoss wrote:O also something op missed -- those numbers and strength go by each troop not the building as a whole. Each troop is also stronger with the balanced build however many who don't crack the numbers as I do are gonna totally over look that very detail. So his dividing the building strengths by us troops is invalid

You know what's funny? This thread was never locked, it's been up for 3 years, there's obviously some truth to it.
IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI

Postby DrunkenBoss on Mar 26 2016, 2:09pm

IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI wrote:
DrunkenBoss wrote:O also something op missed -- those numbers and strength go by each troop not the building as a whole. Each troop is also stronger with the balanced build however many who don't crack the numbers as I do are gonna totally over look that very detail. So his dividing the building strengths by us troops is invalid

You know what's funny? This thread was never locked, it's been up for 3 years, there's obviously some truth to it.

Op isn't straight up lying so they aren't gonna lock it he is just not correcty informed it u add up the numbers u see it's by the troops mech are something the Devs will not explain u just gonna find out on your very own.
DrunkenBoss

Postby Jackson on Mar 26 2016, 2:44pm

lololol
Jackson

Postby IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI on Mar 26 2016, 3:57pm

DrunkenBoss wrote:
IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI wrote:

Op isn't straight up lying so they aren't gonna lock it he is just not correcty informed it u add up the numbers u see it's by the troops mech are something the Devs will not explain u just gonna find out on your very own.

This whole thread was moved by the mods from Strategy to Guides months after it was created and confirmed numerous times by many people. See, back in 2013 there wasn't a guides tab on forums, so yes, it would have been locked if it was considered false, ill conceived or misleading.
IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI

Postby _Rawry_ on Jun 11 2016, 12:41pm

I was told to go hybrid log ago when I just got into the game. The kid that was helping told how many of what an what to build while starting my first lands
_Rawry_

Postby Sanfordslasher on Jul 13 2017, 2:29am

The red hard to read
Sanfordslasher

Previous

Return to Guides