Bump
Sigmus

Re: Basic Strip Guide

Postby Sigmus on Nov 13 2016, 12:50am

Bump
Sigmus

Postby ILifelyChaos on Apr 29 2018, 8:58am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:Can somebody explain why this is important? I thought you made money if people bought your allies? Since you lose only a bit when hit isn't it counterproductive?

Not at all. You’re basically stealing all the gold they invested into that ally and you gain an ally too unless you decide to drop.
ILifelyChaos

Postby AfterLife_MG_WoG on Apr 30 2018, 8:39pm

I’ll update it for you. Remove clothing.
AfterLife_MG_WoG

Postby ll_ll-Princess_Zoey-ll_ll on Apr 30 2018, 9:51pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:Can somebody explain why this is important? I thought you made money if people bought your allies? Since you lose only a bit when hit isn't it counterproductive?

I did know some of the newer mods barely have any basic knowledge of mechs and KaW, but this takes the cake. :lol: :lol:
July 2016. LMAO.
Makes sense tho.. Most of the newer mods wouldn't know the ToU if it hit them in the face / have an abysmal understanding of mechs. Inb4 one of those fools lock this.
Gg
ll_ll-Princess_Zoey-ll_ll

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 30 2018, 9:58pm

ll_ll-Princess_Zoey-ll_ll wrote:

I did know some of the newer mods barely have any basic knowledge of mechs and KaW, but this takes the cake. :lol: :lol:
July 2016. LMAO.
Makes sense tho.. Most of the newer mods wouldn't know the ToU if it hit them in the face / have an abysmal understanding of mechs. Inb4 one of those fools lock this.
Gg

Send a ticket in BTW
Tzshifter

Postby Reborn on Apr 30 2018, 10:58pm

ll_ll-Princess_Zoey-ll_ll wrote:

July 2016. LMAO.
Gg

Oh you like real stupid not knowing who this is :lol: doesn't know game mechanics? Lmao
Reborn

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on May 1 2018, 4:39am

ILifelyChaos wrote:

Not at all. You’re basically stealing all the gold they invested into that ally and you gain an ally too unless you decide to drop.

I'm not sure what the big deal is. I'd been gone for over two years and was still figuring out what had and hadn't changed in game. Nothing like either 1. being a bit wrong, or 2. being a bit too vague to actually bring answers from people. Dumb questions tend to get more informative/insightful answers, though that clearly didn't work on this particular thread.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

PreviousNext

Return to Guides