Basic Strip Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -Dante-, May 30, 2013.

1. Lol curt, as if I'd put everything in the forums 

2. Nice guide, Dante. (Might I add the use of an online spreadsheet shared between parties as well? ) 

3. nice thread. could maybe mention the amount of steals req. to take most of their gold. but I can see why it's left out. grats

4. I personally like the hire-and-drop ally's. method. And provided they're inactive you can do this and then scout 50 times to hide your name from feeds.

Tadaaa!! Target stripped and doesn't know who :p leaves big ego and lots of gloating to be had while target wall and friends go crazy in wc with know idea who did it 

5. Yeah that works when you are stripping baby allies...

6. Well duh I'm only lil. I can't afford much bigger :(

7. Why is my paycheck smaller ? Is it because I striped / tracked ?

8. Screw RL . What's important is we strip this guy ! No more fake good earning . ..
    Also part of osw . Cracks me up

9. Bump so our new pimd friends can hopefully learn the PVP aspects before turning into EB slugs :)

10.  Bump for the starving children

11. Does this honesty need to be a stickied guide? If you don't know how to strip just delete kaw off of your idevice. I mean really?

12. Holy ******* shifter 

But ja. Stripping is uncommon and not known of by a lot of people these days.

13. I stand corrected. Then in that case goodjob keep it up.

14. *Trys to delete kaw off idevice*

Damn, I got a droid. :(

15. Everyone does strip differently... Some take off their pants first while others may take off their shirts first

16. Great Thread