Basic Strip Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -Dante-, May 30, 2013.

1. Lmao you need to pay attention 100% of your strips are losses :lol:

2. LOL the fact there needs to be a thread about this is hilarious 

3. Not at all. You’re basically stealing all the gold they invested into that ally and you gain an ally too unless you decide to drop.

4. I’ll update it for you. Remove clothing.

5. I did know some of the newer mods barely have any basic knowledge of mechs and KaW, but this takes the cake. :lol: :lol:
    July 2016. LMAO.
    Makes sense tho.. Most of the newer mods wouldn't know the ToU if it hit them in the face / have an abysmal understanding of mechs. Inb4 one of those fools lock this.
    Gg

6. Send a ticket in BTW

7. Oh you like real stupid not knowing who this is :lol: doesn't know game mechanics? Lmao

8. I'm not sure what the big deal is. I'd been gone for over two years and was still figuring out what had and hadn't changed in game. Nothing like either 1. being a bit wrong, or 2. being a bit too vague to actually bring answers from people. Dumb questions tend to get more informative/insightful answers, though that clearly didn't work on this particular thread.

9. Stripping is the core mechanic of end game play and has been that since the release of kaw. The fact that a mod does not even understand the topic is hilarious

10. That was almost 2 years ago. You guys seriously crack me up :lol: the guy had been gone for awhile, give him a break. It’s not like he asked this while he was a mod. Then I would’ve laughed very hard. Sadly, he asked when he wasn’t a mod so I can only giggle. Damn you, modless Thrawn.

11. Lmaaaaaaaooooo I was joking