Modern Day KaW Handbook

Discussion in 'Guides' started by slayerbob, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Thanks for the feedback everybody, much appreciated (=

Will take all updates in consideration, please point out errors too! I'm open to everything, keep em coming!

2. A lot of hard work was put into this, but of course some low life is going to say it should be more organized and have more color.

3. Awesome guide!

4. This is great! It deserves a sticky for sure. If you have the free time at some point, jus read it through as there are a good amount of spelling/grammar mistakes. Also a few bbcode errors, but once those are fixed and all the numbers are entered, this will be an incredibly helpful thread for new players!

5. Didn't know kaw had so much ****. Good job slayer!

6. Was getting tired during in, Machine. Will be fixing up things and adding things tomorrow. Thanks =)

And yes, KaW has a lot to it!

7. Kaw seriously needs to uncensor button... 

8. Bump.

Editing within the next few hours.

9.  Awesome job slayer.
    Full credit for taking the time to do this guide. 

10. Very nicely done, but yes Poison highlighted the main things. :)

11. Very good :) Well done bob on taking time to update and refresh this guide

12. Updated
    Feedback has been heard! Hope you like it. Keep feedback coming!

13. Phew.. Just read the whole thing, took me forever lol.

14. Wow I can't imagine the patience you would need to create this. Great work Slayer. I haven't had time to read it all yet, but you spelt tier wrong from what I have noticed so far.

Don't want to be a nit picker though :( I would recommend copy/paste into a Word document to double check everything. Otherwise, my mind has been fully blown by the effort thrown into this.

15. I did use a word document for this lmao.

Stupid tier. Will fix that next update, hopefully I can find where it is. Lol

16. Under your bolder terms for "t1, t2, etc

17. Thank you!