Modern Day KaW Handbook

Discussion in 'Guides' started by slayerbob, Nov 5, 2012.

1. I kid, I kid...

I've only posted "first" on a thread twice since joining forums a while back... I go out of character sometimes to rile everybody up for my own entertainment...

2. Binko - Good for you, but this is not the thread to do so on.

3. Binko I wish I could farm u for that, and u also posted "reserved" and didn't edit a post, u posted another one, so u make your self look like a dip ****

4. I am a Dip :lol:

5. Why is there a part about Referral codes?

6. Good job :)

7. Sticky!

But in the "Creating a clan" section, it says u need to be on pc, which isn't true

8. Absolutely fantastic thread Slayer.
    Btw - I can break out the alt to hit blinko tomorrow ;)

9. A while ago shortly after Dilly "left" someone made an updated version and got nothing but hate...

10. Do not worry, I am an alt designed for testing purposes only

11. Jesus, his was different, inaccurate, and was a disaster =p

I will make those changes tomorrow. Thank you for the feedback guys! Will fix BBcode errors too. I just got off PC and needed some time off of it for my eyes... iPod will fix that right?

12. You should also put in some links to other guides.

13. Senor, I actually do plan on it =p

This was the first version of it. I plan on trying to update it tomorrow, fix some errors, listen to feedback, and add some links =)

14. In the hansel part can u put a link to Val's guides? My ally is a hansel and cause its not stickied can't find it 

Other then that it lookes great

15. Will do mate,

16. Flawless as usual, Bob ;)

17. Mixed build you put at 477T?

Also, in slang, it's "HLBC" not hcbc.
    But thinking about it, you can really just adapt the acronym around. Idk.

Looked very good, and glad to see this revised. Now I can have my wife read this instead of struggling trying to teach her haha.

Great job mate and thanks

18. un sticky dillys put it in best of or at least link it on shol historic thread safe guard service and sticky this one in its place. dillys thread has served its purpose for 2 years, but the game has changed since then. great thread slayer.

19. Email devs to pay u now bro