Fight Mechanics

Discussion in 'Guides' started by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Not everyone knows what they don't know and won't always look in any section besides active topics

2. Anyone warred with a tower build? Aka 75% towers. I've figured you can have between 8-10m spy attack with about 6msdt and one tiny coe and still fall under tower build mechs. If you build right. As tower build you are dtw to attack and steal/ass unless you have gold out, no matter troop level. Does this apply to ee? Essentially leaving your attack untouchable until you want to plunder, meaning all you can lose is your spy troops by scouts.

So long story short. Do tower build mechs apply to ee?

3. didnt know it worked outside of ee 

4. If 80% of your total buildings are towers (excluding castle) you have a new mechanics. You can't be attacked or stolen if you have 0 gold out. This build doesn't work in EE specifically though.

5. The tower build mechanics stopped working in EE during season 1 or even before that.

6. 80% tower ️and does not work? Why?

7. Bump so Osiris777 and aztec can learn mechanics.

8. Bump so Bond0071981 can learn fight mechanics.

9. Awww thanks buttercup

10. Now read up princess

11. I didn't read all the comments but if you still didn't get the 2 missing mechanics here they are. With no gold out hybrid is dtw to attack but open to steal to another hybrid above 20% spies and below 20% attack. Below 20% spies and above 20% attack hybrid is open to attack and open to steal for another hybrid. Also hybrids are open to steal to ps even with no gold out and 0 spy as long as they have above 20% troops. Good job on the thread. Really informative.

12. ^ summary: hybrid gold doesnt matter.

13. Why don't you give my "thingy" a revamp ?

14. Very helpfull, Thank you.

15. Bump for reference