Fight Mechanics

Discussion in 'Guides' started by llIlI_LR-RIPPER_IllII, Jun 4, 2012.

1. nice

2. Good job Belle :)

3. Belle when stripped the account is open for 2 regens and can be made dtw for steal with attack or assa on the third regen. Means the account is open 10 minutes and closed 5.

4. My experience of recent strips is that opponent will be open 40 out of 60 minutes in a full hour. Same when we tried pinning clanmates.

5. @wis- ill recheck. I thought it was second regen open for ass.

6. Below 20% spies above 20% attack
    -
    Attack build: dtw for attack, open for steal
    Hansel build: dtw for attack, open for steal
    Pure Spy build: open for steal
    Hybrid build: dtw for attack, open steal

^^^^^

I just tested that, and I was most definitely not dtw.... lmao

7. Note, I tested that with my attack build, not this account, lol

8. Yep- it looks like I tested myself during that dtw to attack window lol.... rechecked. wisdom is spot on. It is a 10 minute window. Fixed

And the other section on under 20% over 20% attack is fixed.

As well as affect vs effect.

Thanks for the input.

It was a lot to put together lol... I knew there would be mistakes

9. Great thread! 
    Thanks for testing and putting it all together.

10. Since when does a ps attack?

11. Nvm I read wrong

12. Belle, Ty for taking the time to put all of that in a single thread. I think I actually have hybrid to hybrid mechs somewhere, if I find them I'll send them to you.

I know you state you found there was no unique mechs related to number of towers in a build, and if that is the case then in your testing were you able to find a scenario in which any build was dtw to attack but open for assn for all hybrid, hansel and attack builds? Until very recently, i had not thought it possible for a build to be dtw to attack but open for assn for at least one of the build types you describe in this thread; however, we definitely ran across one. This is a question I have sent via email to the devs over 3 weeks ago and still do not have an answer on.

Also, in regard to how troops regen after another player pins you...not sure if it's a timer glitch/issue or what but you are not always dtw for steals after being pinned for the full 5 minutes. At best, in my experience, you can hope to be dtw for steals for 3 minutes after being pinned (sometimes even less than that). While in itself maybe it's not significant, but over hours when someone is sleeping...those precious minutes can add up. So if someone comes up for steals sooner than they "should" after you pin them, don't freak out, it's the mechs it's not you. 

Belle, on a kinda unrelated note, if you can refresh my memory on why the devs killed the ability of your clan mates to be able to save you from a strip in the first place, I'd love to know why lol I am getting old in my kaw age I guess and there have been too many changes to mechs over the years for too many different reasons for me to recall this particular one.

13. Lol wulfs is like mine except its one lower

14. Excellent thread. However, I believe a pure attack build (no spy troop buildings) is DTW to steals by any build once they have no gold out, similar to a pure spy with no gold being dtw to all attacks.

15. @LPO. That has to be the single worst change done to game mechanics so far. Nothing worse then seeing a friend stripped and not being able to do much about it. Slow it down yes, but stop it, no. If a friend was being robbed you would; if not able to stop the burglar yourself atleast call the police. That's kind of what assassinations used to do. Not anymore.

16. Wow. Lot of work went into this. Congrats belle you deserve the praise here. Just one thing (I feel stupid for saying it) what does dtw mean?

17. Well I do love cake