Guide to Crest Plate use

Check out our featured guides.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby AUrUM on Apr 21 2019, 5:48pm

Thrawn wrote:
AUrUM wrote:So is it better to fully upgrade fatesands or just to lvl 7

Better in what sense?

Gold per plate. In one section (first one) you have it at 28t per plate (5.6 sell) but in the other its less than 5 per plate sell
AUrUM
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Jul 15 2017, 5:05am

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Thrawn on Apr 21 2019, 8:09pm

AUrUM wrote:Gold per plate. In one section (first one) you have it at 28t per plate (5.6 sell) but in the other its less than 5 per plate sell

Ah, yeah. The cost in gold goes up at a way faster rate than cost in crests for fatesands. It is more efficient gold-wise to use crests at higher levels.

Since you can't use crests for lv9 or lv10 though, my personal thoughts on the subject are to stockpile gold while using crests for all lv1-8, as those last two levels will be horribly pricey (I believe it's 3.4q/5.1q or so each for the last two levels? Someone correct me if that's off). How you use gold is always up to individuals, but that is my philosophy on it.
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby AUrUM on Apr 22 2019, 5:46am

Thrawn wrote:
AUrUM wrote:Gold per plate. In one section (first one) you have it at 28t per plate (5.6 sell) but in the other its less than 5 per plate sell

Ah, yeah. The cost in gold goes up at a way faster rate than cost in crests for fatesands. It is more efficient gold-wise to use crests at higher levels.

Since you can't use crests for lv9 or lv10 though, my personal thoughts on the subject are to stockpile gold while using crests for all lv1-8, as those last two levels will be horribly pricey (I believe it's 3.4q/5.1q or so each for the last two levels? Someone correct me if that's off). How you use gold is always up to individuals, but that is my philosophy on it.

Im saying in one section you have the peak ratio at lvl 7 but the other you have it at 8. You have conflicting numbers
AUrUM
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Jul 15 2017, 5:05am

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Kezzer on Apr 22 2019, 12:24pm

AUrUM wrote:
Thrawn wrote:
AUrUM wrote:Gold per plate. In one section (first one) you have it at 28t per plate (5.6 sell) but in the other its less than 5 per plate sell

Ah, yeah. The cost in gold goes up at a way faster rate than cost in crests for fatesands. It is more efficient gold-wise to use crests at higher levels.

Since you can't use crests for lv9 or lv10 though, my personal thoughts on the subject are to stockpile gold while using crests for all lv1-8, as those last two levels will be horribly pricey (I believe it's 3.4q/5.1q or so each for the last two levels? Someone correct me if that's off). How you use gold is always up to individuals, but that is my philosophy on it.

Im saying in one section you have the peak ratio at lvl 7 but the other you have it at 8. You have conflicting numbers

It's not that it's conflicting it's simply that the average cost of the plates is greater at level 8 than level 7. The key thing being that it's the average.

Level 7 is best plate to gold ratio for that specific upgrade. Level 8 is in the category that if you were to work out how much gold you would have spent to upgrade that far and divide by how many plates it would have cost you see the average cost per plate to upgrade to that level.

Let me make up an example.

Imagine we have a building with 3 levels.

Level 1 costs 10b or 5 plates (2b per plate)
Level 2 costs 20b or 10 plates (2b per plate)
Level 3 costs 40b or 25 plates (1.6b per plate)

Total costs:
Level 1 10b or 5 plates (2b per plate)
Level 2 30b or 15 plates (still 2b per plate)
Level 3 70b or 40 plates (1.75b per plate)

The average costs are not necessarily the same as the level costs.



The data thrawn shows is that if you want to use your plates the best way possible then level 7 is the best level to use it on to save on gold. Level 8 is the best level if you want to use plates to build up and sell the building for gold. The new lands isn't really the best one to look at this category for as most won't be selling these buildings for cash.
User avatar
Kezzer
Moderator
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Oct 25 2011, 6:29am
Location: Earth

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby AUrUM on Apr 22 2019, 12:42pm

Oh duh... I see now. Thanks!
AUrUM
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Jul 15 2017, 5:05am

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Thrawn on Apr 22 2019, 4:18pm

Ahhhh, I completely misunderstood your question. Thanks kezzer for clarifying :)
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby -EightySix- on May 9 2019, 10:49am

Any calculation for plunder increase per level building upgrade on fatesands land? Cs calculations are there.
-EightySix-
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Jan 16 2014, 1:55am

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Thrawn on May 9 2019, 8:07pm

Plunder amounts aren't really within the scope of this guide. I haven't collected that data, personally.
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby The-Gunslinger on May 10 2019, 10:20pm

Great thread very informative and helpful thanks
The-Gunslinger
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Aug 28 2012, 3:44pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby legogamer2003 on May 18 2019, 7:36pm

Bump
legogamer2003
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 16 2011, 5:58am

PreviousNext

Return to Guides

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SaphiraDragonmaster, TBE-_CTlynxer101_-TBE and 0 guests