Clan EB Taxes!

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clan EB Taxes!

Postby SizzleBeef on Jul 11 2019, 10:30am

xMaquinaDelDiaDelJuicioFinalx wrote:I think the idea has some positive points.

But a few side issues

1. Some clan hoppers benefit clans that are failing. Why tax help?

2. Who controls the option to perm at a clan? This might not be bad if you could perm at more than one clan.
But then again, that would be a who is popular and who is not thing.
Besides, that would negate being a perm.

3. 5% per hit, and 5% eb plunder. Some people are pure spy. They would only pay eb plunder. And not to mention, different build sizes, make different plunder per hit and different plunder at end of eb.

I'm half and half on this idea.
I do support the effort trying to make kaw better though :)

1. Its not gonna stop the help from coming and the tax will help the failing clan grow

2. Read op, only the warlord does. And obviously not

3. You are stupid
SizzleBeef

Postby WARLORD_Tribute on Jul 11 2019, 2:39pm

NinjaFox wrote: The Tax would be payed out in bronze and silver bars to the 'opted perms' and is shared fairly for an example working (active hours spent in clan X hits on ebs) ruling out any incas receiving taxes.

Support on the entire idea, but as for for your last point, ATA has stated that they can't track time in clan. As an alternative, it could be handed out fairly by give your fair share in correlation to the number of hits you had that week. This could also help clan admin do activity checks by seeing just how many hits a person had that week.

All in all, support
WARLORD_Tribute

Postby lIXlI-lIXl-Aries-lXIl-IlXIl on Jul 11 2019, 2:55pm

IMO staying in the same clan for a week should give you 8% extra plunder, following week is 16%, and after 3 weeks 24% plunder.

This would incentivize being a perm clan member but also helps new accounts grow as well with extra plunder bonuses.

This plays in part with OP’s thread.
lIXlI-lIXl-Aries-lXIl-IlXIl

Postby XoXoX on Jul 11 2019, 2:56pm

lIXlI-lIXl-Aries-lXIl-IlXIl wrote:IMO staying in the same clan for a week should give you 8% extra plunder, following week is 16%, and after 3 weeks 24% plunder.

This would incentivize being a perm clan member but also helps new accounts grow as well with extra plunder bonuses.

wb people that leave to war?
XoXoX

Postby DracoDormimini47 on Jul 11 2019, 3:16pm

Support to Foxes and Ninja️️
DracoDormimini47
2018 ASW Champion

Postby SilverStag on Jul 11 2019, 3:40pm

Support
SilverStag

Postby One-Piece on Jul 11 2019, 3:51pm

XoXoX wrote:
lIXlI-lIXl-Aries-lXIl-IlXIl wrote:IMO staying in the same clan for a week should give you 8% extra plunder, following week is 16%, and after 3 weeks 24% plunder.

wb people that leave to war?

I’d assume that it’d be like if you use 80% or more of your unloads at the same clan within the week. You’d qualify for rhe plunder bonus. Id say it should be higher, but that 20% would be for visiting friends or warring, etc. I feel like time based isn’t a good representation since you could park an account there over night and “be a perm” at the clan. Total Acitivity > Total Time imo
One-Piece

Postby Grave on Jul 11 2019, 4:01pm

Support, 5% for paid ebs 10% for free

Set too disable after 168hours in clan and or for admins
Grave

Postby NinjaFox on Jul 11 2019, 5:27pm

IronOrchid wrote:Thanks for the effort you put into the post, it seems well laid out and thought through.

I agree that something needs to be done to redress the huge growth imbalance between players that hop and those which stay and run clans.

The imbalance is caused by the increased frequency of crest-plates drops for hoppers vs clan owners/admins.

I think your idea has a lot of merit as a framework however I wonder if the weekly rewards would be big enough to balance things.

Have you done any sums to assess what the likely payout would be for different sized clans?

Obviously this idea is still just a work in progress, I just wanted to throw my idea out there to see what everyone had to say. I am still yet to change a few things after taking everyone’s constructive feedback into consideration. :)
NiNjA
NinjaFox

Postby DrDrunk on Jul 11 2019, 6:35pm

You’re kinda dumb
DrDrunk

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests