No Expectations

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: No Expectations

Postby Jackson on Jun 6 2019, 10:35am

No support. I like NK.
Jackson

Postby da_dark_knight on Jun 6 2019, 1:51pm

The problem with every PvP idea is alts. Now if it’s a PvP event, with a way to randomize all attacks (pure battle list, with no searching specific player) then I’m with it. Otherwise, it will get exploited just like every thing else
da_dark_knight

Postby WAR-Rogue-RAW on Jun 7 2019, 12:08pm

I suggested a special spell that blocks ebs and opens a special battle list. Drops would be better then eb drops including special equipment just for pvp. The spell would last as long as the current event and refresh when the next event came available.
WAR-Rogue-RAW

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Jun 7 2019, 2:10pm

The community would die in less than 4 days, and the servers would be off before the end of the event. If you were somehow able to even get dev to agree to it. No one would buy xtals because alot of players have 100s saved up. No premiums to spend on would mean no income for dev. And after 3 or 4 days of strips no one would have funds from no massive NK pay outs. And with the insane prices on everything no ebs means no FS crestplates so no one would upgrade.

Edit: I'm not against the idea. It would be fun, im just pointing out that 2019 kaw isn't 2009 kaw. A larger majority of players are here to chat and collect furniture. The minority are here to hit people. Look at wars and pvp weekends. The people left in game still hitting people is severely smaller than most realize.
Green-Echo4Legend
2018 ASW Champion

Postby iZombieJT on Jun 10 2019, 5:38am

Support
iZombieJT

Postby Kezzer on Jun 10 2019, 5:53am

Interesting concept but how about this.

Much like previous PvP events you opt in via a spell. This spell prevents those who opt in from hitting ebs. See how popular this is with those who want to PvP.

I have my doubts with what you suggest as most players either enjoy ebs or a combination of ebs and PvP. Very few players use just PvP. Forcing an unpopular play style on the majority of kaw will see players pushed away.

Even die hard PvP players use ebs for gold or pinning. If this happened PvP would need to offer better rewards to compensate obviously but the issue is for large players they would lose far more than they gain unless the rewards are huge which would be abusable too so that wouldn't happen.

To summarise something like this couldn't force all players in to something a large amount of players would hate. It would need to reward higher but it's hard to balance around outweighing losses for large players without being open for alt farming.
Kezzer

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests