Simple clan loyalty idea

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Simple clan loyalty idea

Postby IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl on Jun 25 2019, 1:17pm

The simplest solution to clan jumping is if you are not present at the start of eb then you don’t get any legend or sand plate drops. You would qualify for gold end drop based on your activity but nothing else.
IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl

Postby jstrong58 on Jun 25 2019, 2:19pm

IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl wrote:The simplest solution to clan jumping is if you are not present at the start of eb then you don’t get any legend or sand plate drops. You would qualify for gold end drop based on your activity but nothing else.

Don’t want to kill clan jumping just nerf it. So raising fatesand drop thresholds based on actions in the eb is the best way to do it which they just did at the start of this event
jstrong58

Postby HollowfiedSoul on Jun 25 2019, 11:00pm

clan hoping happens in events because they want quick event items or more fatesand drop chance a suggestion instead of actually making jumping a penalty and also to kinda of curb alt abuse adding 1.epic battle participation requirements to get loyalty/activity buff 2. making it a reward buff which could either give % boost to stats or drop rate increase for event items/ plate chance even if minuscule 3. having buff increase based on time spent spent/total activity spent in clan 4. (separate idead)could add clan loyalty shop ,gain loyalty points only if actively hitting certain number of clan ebs per week amount of points gained increases by time spent , clan shop could include buffs for the player while in the clan which could either scale to time or that you could level up with loyalty points- last idea would be a bit of work, like anything there is potential for it to be abused in some way but I think if making a clan size requirement epic battle level requirements might help avoid some.
HollowfiedSoul

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Jun 26 2019, 1:09am

How about increase plunder of a player the longer it stays in clan. The plunder reset each time a player leave a clan
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby MrGibbyGibson on Jun 26 2019, 8:59am

i "think" the drop rate was changed by how active / actions done on an EB (for fatesand plates). I hop clans a lot, but from my points, changing plunder % (or adding more) or giving players a chest a week or so for being active in the clan, wouldn't interest me into wanting to stay in a clan. Isn't a bad idea though.

Might be a good idea to see some sort of clan event, or a side-legends which involves clans possibly?
MrGibbyGibson

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests