Blood Rains

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Blood Rains

Postby -Crimson_Nova- on May 8 2019, 7:37am

Needs to be 3 tiers 1-3/4-10/11-13! So smalls can hit but bigs have more of a challenge!! Not sure the change to bonus but it would be nice for everyone to be able to hit:)
-Crimson_Nova-
 
Posts: 2
Joined: May 3 2019, 7:10am

Re: Blood Rains

Postby ilili-Puddin-n-Tang-lillii on May 8 2019, 7:51am

100% support! Very unfair that mid & large size clans always have BR options, but not small clans. It's been a week (or longer?) since smalls have had a BR to hit. Devs pls fix!
ilili-Puddin-n-Tang-lillii
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 18 2019, 6:45pm

Re: Blood Rains

Postby LMABAO on May 8 2019, 7:53am

That would make sense so I doubt that will happen.
LMABAO
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Jan 20 2013, 3:10pm

Re: Blood Rains

Postby Kasama on May 8 2019, 7:59am

More accessibility never hurt anyone but is blood rains really that difficult to hit? o.o
Kasama
 
Posts: 12391
Joined: Aug 12 2010, 4:28am

Re: Blood Rains

Postby -Crimson_Nova- on May 8 2019, 8:08am

Kasama wrote:More accessibility never hurt anyone but is blood rains really that difficult to hit? o.o

Right now it’s tier 8 & 10 above what people can hit till after highlands complete if built properly
-Crimson_Nova-
 
Posts: 2
Joined: May 3 2019, 7:10am

Re: Blood Rains

Postby XoXoX on May 8 2019, 8:23am

LMABAO wrote:That would make sense so I doubt that will happen.
XoXoX
 
Posts: 592
Joined: May 17 2016, 7:06am

Re: Blood Rains

Postby --DB--THE--BEAST-- on May 8 2019, 8:42am

1 event rewards tier will gain enough stats to hit any BR so I don’t see the issue here.
--DB--THE--BEAST--
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 27 2014, 11:35am

Re: Blood Rains

Postby WikKid on May 8 2019, 8:59am

--DB--THE--BEAST-- wrote:1 event rewards tier will gain enough stats to hit any BR so I don’t see the issue here.


Exactly. You can finish 1 war beast, open free chest, collect first tier rewards, and start building on abyss if you want, then hit any BR.
WikKid
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Feb 5 2015, 6:44pm

Re: Blood Rains

Postby 4A6F73-HEX-687561 on May 8 2019, 10:10am

WikKid wrote:
--DB--THE--BEAST-- wrote:1 event rewards tier will gain enough stats to hit any BR so I don’t see the issue here.


Exactly. You can finish 1 war beast, open free chest, collect first tier rewards, and start building on abyss if you want, then hit any BR.



They actually removed the first tier (100), lowest tier is now 500
4A6F73-HEX-687561
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Jul 10 2011, 1:46am

Re: Blood Rains

Postby WikKid on May 8 2019, 11:15am

4A6F73-HEX-687561 wrote:They actually removed the first tier (100), lowest tier is now 500


Ok, a new player would still be able to hit any BR just by barely playing the game
WikKid
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Feb 5 2015, 6:44pm

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests