silenced spell

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _____________MuSaNg______IDD__, Apr 27, 2019.

1. I would like to suggest that devs should add a spell for silenced. When someone like me get silenced should get a badge and shows in profile. The silenced badge should be like broken sword and get a countdown. This way players in wars like indi knows. This will help everyone knows how long the silenced. I hope devs have plenty of time to add this right away as my request. Thank you devs

2. Bahahahahaha what else are you going to find to cry about ...

3. not a bad idea tbh

4. This is actually a decent idea.

5. GoA get out of this thread. Stay on other thread. I need this one for SWAR players because we can’t post in cc about status thanks

6. How about be a good boy and dont get silenced. Silences are there for a reason. Dont war and spend the night in jail.
    Case closed, lock thread. Make another crybaby post about something else

7. Yall are mad annoying hop off him. Go whine in the other post instead of a suggestion thread, child.

8. The funny thing is... everyone that knew musang before the Kings/IDD war said he was really nice, and respectful. When he was losing then lost that osw he became the troll he is now. All of his antics are a direct result of IDD failing. The chihuahua barks the most because it has no bite.

9. Actually not a bad idea..

10. How many damn threads are you going to open ?

11. Be careful Mustang, you will only get e heightened punishment if you talk about silenced in a public channel. This forum post might even get locked out.

12. Oh look a meat shield from a dead clan 
    KL ded.

Edit: Good suggestion Musang..but even when no silenced..many warriors prefer not to report in cc..And if not reporting..often people look at their banner to see if silenced..so kinda no support

13. No support, the banner updates when a player is silenced so a spell is kinda stupid.

14. Oh look a meat shield from a dead clan 
    KL ded.

Edit: Good suggestion Musang..but even when no silenced..many warriors prefer not to report in cc..And if not reporting..often people look at their banner to see if silenced..so kinda no support[/quote]

To see a "ded" clan take a look at IDD

15. To see a "ded" clan take a look at IDD[/quote]
    My farm so scared to grow because I will feed on you 

16. Full support. ️ Maybe this thread wont turn into another trash talking thread and the devs can actually take this idea seriously.

17. (In b4 this gets locked for literally no reason)

This seems like a great idea, no-brainer that I can’t imagine would be too hard to develop. I do agree with some others tho that warring on a silenced account is obnoxiously selfish and putting your team at a disadvantage.

18. My farm so scared to grow because I will feed on you [/quote]

I've been farming you for 6 years, make with this "feeding" you speak of already. What are you waiting for?

19. Interesting idea, OP. Just to clarify, are you suggesting that the silence spell operate like the shattered sword spell and not allow the player to cast for wars?

(And the thread has no need to be locked if everyone stays on topic.)