New type of administrative player: newbie helper cyan

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Players could sign up too become a newbie helper and be given a permanent colour spell reward , (double daily speaker and speaker limit might help too)

Basically when a New account starts the game it would create an automatic chat with a newbie helper, with an automatic message too both players in the pm for notification purposes. These veterans can then answer the questions of and assist new players in their first few days/weeks in the game .

What do you guys think?

2. I love it, sign me up, Grant gimme the cute ones

3. Support

4. Assist the players with what tapping????

Shut up already and keep ur role playing in ur clan. I vote when you make a dumb forum like this you should have to read 1 hour of the dictionary. Till u get better.

5. Says 7k battle losses

6. New player starts the game = someones alt.

7. You would know since you're in a clan of just alts

8. Why are all these kids too scared to talk to me on their main *is too intimidating*

9. This is my main, lol

10. 3 month old account? Don't lie.
    I know you're in awe of me (I'm pretty amazing) but you dont have to be scared.

11. aside from the fact Geyphoid is extremely scary this is actually a good idea

12. Lol someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

13. What a lovely idea

14. This is a great idea. I remember Zero Machine and Rogue did a similer idea a few years ago. I would put my name down for it.