Spy defense pots

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _____________MuSaNg______IDD__, Apr 10, 2019.

1. And Poostain scout pots will not save ya ass from the wrath of YAFI  But keep dreaming of a way to avoid us hiding doesn’t work 

2. Lol Poostain.

hmmm sleep well because sharing new management duties? Such a kaw pro you kaw autopilot with army of charm farms? Sleep better after adding sdt? Did you not recently ridicule another for adding towers?. Your hypocrisy is the same as your lies....they have no bounds. ;)

You have killed clans though so kudos there...just the ones you owned or ran but hey...you left a mark on kaw. A brown stinky stain is certainly a mark. 

3. keep dreaming crack head

4. Talk to your idiot clan mate that making up story that he stripped me. I think you need to keep reminding him to take his medication. He is off the rail again

5. I think you mixed up me with someone you know. He is gone now along with his almost 200 YAFAIL accounts. They all mysteriously reset over night . That’s why you all are homeless 

6. Hahaha. I know what Yafi was before they joined the AiL alliance. funny that they pop up from time to time like its supposed to mean something. Oh and just incase you didn't get the joke. Here it is if you can stop eyeballing that window long enough to read it. Yafi(you guys) joinedthe AiL alliance(the Windex clan) so combined you're Yafail. Damn you're dense. I refuse to spell anything else out for you.

Ps I liked the post musang. tell wib enough ebs already 

7. All kaw knows your deal Poostain. Many made that clear when you started crying about charm farms getting reigned in by ATA.

As for strips...many of the accts we strip in NA are your alts....that’s still you bra....I know sharing is making it confusing for your simple mind but try harder so you don’t embarrass yourself. Helpful hint that might help. Stop using alts to cc, wc, and forum post and that will probably help reduce such confusion in your tiny brain.

8. I don’t know what you are on sinan but I think you drink GoA coolaidYou should avoid to drink what GoA drinking. I would be happy if you strip my alt. I am actually looking forward you strip my alts junk allies

9. Musang Kings stripped you and your alts 100's of times for years, and clearly it has driven you to insanity. Keep up the good work posting grammatical train wreck forums full of tears

10. Musang Kings stripped you and your alts 100's of times for years, and clearly it has driven you to insanity. Keep up the good work posting grammatical train wreck forums full of tears[/quote]
    When you can find enough cans to buy seal so you can grow. Please let me know. You sound like GoA missing some screw