KAW Wish list.

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

KAW Wish list.

Postby nerds_play_kaw on Apr 4 2019, 9:59am

HELLO EVERYONE,

This forum is very simple. Please add what changes would you like to see in kaw. Some of y'all have been playing for 7 years + and have only had two option to play kaw HIT EBS or become a wall warrior. Some might say what about the promo well that a eb buddy.

So.... back to my wish list.

I wish KAW would add a more competitive PvP play style. Like acutely entering the keep and fighting in a castle.

Please add your Kaw Wish.
nerds_play_kaw

Re: KAW Wish list.

Postby LMABAO on Apr 4 2019, 10:38am

I wish ATA would create a video Advertisement for KaW like they have for Adventures of Blockboy aka Kingdoms of Heckfire.
LMABAO

Postby Apex on Apr 4 2019, 10:59am

LMABAO wrote:I wish ATA would create a video Advertisement for KaW like they have for Adventures of Blockboy aka Kingdoms of Heckfire.

If KaW was advertised like it was in 2010-2012, when it was top grossing, the player base would see a huge increase and add a lot to the game.
Apex

Postby Cobra on Apr 4 2019, 12:02pm

Apex wrote:If KaW was advertised like it was in 2010-2012, when it was top grossing, the player base would see a huge increase and add a lot to the game.

If they spent some cash on ads that’d be nice, considering they make tens of thousands of dollars per weekend.
Cobra

Postby Sourcewalker on Apr 4 2019, 1:49pm

For on promos at least(hopefully even normally) for an extra bar to be added on HTE like they do/did on BF, add an extra phase for ZTA at 10%, and an extra phase or two on NK at 25% and 10%. These ebs end way too fast with how much damage is scaling. Make them fast at least a little bit longer. Ty

Another is to make this year’s ASW KA war only. We all know how last year’s war went...lol

For ATA to make a kaw roadmap(maybe every quarter or 6 months). So we will know in advance big changes for once in our lives.
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Cobra on Apr 4 2019, 2:13pm

Maybe just a 50-100% promo on non-premium EBs would be nice
Cobra

Postby [ATA]Winston on Apr 4 2019, 3:09pm

Sourcewalker wrote:Another is to make this year’s ASW KA war only. We all know how last year’s war went...lol

The misc rebalance should help with the ASW a lot. I don't currently have plans on making it a KA war.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby Apex on Apr 4 2019, 6:17pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Sourcewalker wrote:Another is to make this year’s ASW KA war only. We all know how last year’s war went...lol

The misc rebalance should help with the ASW a lot. I don't currently have plans on making it a KA war.

Would you guys consider a roadmap?
Apex

Postby Sourcewalker on Apr 5 2019, 12:08am

[ATA]Winston wrote:

Instead of just making it a charms active war...maybe take in feedback from the community with a poll on the forums to see what idk what the majority of people want it to be? Make the only votes that count are accounts in the top 10k accounts/meet a certain cs threshold in order to stop alts from voting. Devs always do things without feedback so I think this would be a solid change. Remember when deepmine came out and you pushed it back by iirc a few months due to community backlash? Can we have some more of that?
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby P-N-o-Y-Viking on Apr 5 2019, 9:07am

Buff uo Furnishings. Stats sucks
P-N-o-Y-Viking

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests