Nobs for building changes

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Nobs for building changes

Postby HoldMyBeer on Mar 27 2019, 1:11pm

Support
HoldMyBeer

Postby Kezzer on Mar 27 2019, 3:54pm

The issue with this is people can go an all eb build to then tower up when BC. This removes the downside to the great strength towers provide. If you want to change build you have crestplates which should sort out lowlands through abyss easily. The last 3 lands are harder and will require some gold but changing build shouldn't be easy in my opinion.
Kezzer

Postby Sourcewalker on Mar 27 2019, 3:56pm

Kezzer wrote:The issue with this is people can go an all eb build to then tower up when BC. This removes the downside to the great strength towers provide. If you want to change build you have crestplates which should sort out lowlands through abyss easily. The last 3 lands are harder and will require some gold but changing build shouldn't be easy in my opinion.
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby llIlIChesterFieldllIll on Mar 27 2019, 5:14pm

Kezzer wrote:The issue with this is people can go an all eb build to then tower up when BC. This removes the downside to the great strength towers provide. If you want to change build you have crestplates which should sort out lowlands through abyss easily. The last 3 lands are harder and will require some gold but changing build shouldn't be easy in my opinion.

I get that, but that’s why I proposed the nobility requirement, nobody in their right mind will spend 10000 nobs to change to towers and then back everyday.
llIlIChesterFieldllIll

Postby IIlIlIl_-Tay-_IlIllll on Mar 27 2019, 5:16pm

lntegration wrote:

I get that, but that’s why I proposed the nobility requirement, nobody in their right mind will spend 10000 nobs to change to towers and then back everyday.

Nobody in their right mind would spend nobs period. Yet here we all are running NK clans all weekend long.
IIlIlIl_-Tay-_IlIllll

Postby llIlIChesterFieldllIll on Mar 27 2019, 5:27pm

l1ll11llll__-Mr-Mr-__1ll1ll1ll wrote:
lntegration wrote:

Nobody in their right mind would spend nobs period. Yet here we all are running NK clans all weekend long.

Yes, I agree but the nobility we would spend during NK actually increases are power wether that be through BFA/Stats, where as this would just be replacing an already existing power for a major nobility cost to deter away from abuse.
llIlIChesterFieldllIll

Postby Clevvy on Mar 29 2019, 3:54am

Don’t like this idea, no support
Clevvy

Postby Cobra on Mar 29 2019, 8:47am

Clevvy wrote:Don’t like this idea, no support
Cobra

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests