Seal/circle trade suggestion

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Seal/circle trade suggestion

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Mar 20 2019, 7:55am

Just making them tradable doubles the risk of exploiting and bullying people for seals. Look at what's going on in kaw since it first started, if some one thinks itll get them ahead with out getting caught, they'll throw the rules out the window and do what they want anyways.
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL

Postby Lonesong on Mar 20 2019, 7:59am

wait is it againt the rules to farm for charms
Lonesong

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Mar 20 2019, 8:06am

Lonesong wrote:wait is it againt the rules to farm for charms

No
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL

Postby LaDoi on Mar 20 2019, 8:52am

Then, is there any feature not being exploited by those throwing the rules out? This is at least a safer way of legitimately getting charm/seals

You’re acting like bullying for seal is not already happening, the victim just have to go to enemy clan to seal themselves in!
LaDoi

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Mar 20 2019, 10:16am

LaDoi wrote: This is at least a safer way of legitimately getting charm/seals

You’re acting like bullying for seal is not already happening, the victim just have to go to enemy clan to seal themselves in!

Your idea will make it easier to bully people for there seals
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL

Postby Thrawn on Mar 20 2019, 4:19pm

Lonesong wrote:wait is it againt the rules to farm for charms

It is against the rules to farm for furniture, not charms.
Thrawn

Postby Surge on Mar 20 2019, 6:55pm

Thrawn wrote:I can't support this since you could easily farm nobs on alts of any size and transfer circles or seals over.

I don't think making quests not drop nobs is the solution, as I support how it's possible, albeit slow, to get premium items (nobs/seals/circles/royal keys) completely f2p with low but consistent effort. But I do think that function should stay relatively unexploitable.

I don’t think your reason is enough to say no support. Op is requesting seal/circle transfer not nobs transfer.
So right now alts can farm nobs until they can buy a seal or circle, and they can seal or put a circle in the eb and they can request to have a pass on their main n leave the clan, hence op’s system have no bad effects if alts farm nobs.

Btw, support. I don’t c any badside to it yet. In regarding of people farming people for nobs, in the end, this is a war game
Edited: Unlike the previous thread to showcase seals n circles, other people wouldn’t know the amount of seals you have. So they wouldn’t farm you
Last edited by Surge on Mar 20 2019, 11:24pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surge

Postby Surge on Mar 20 2019, 6:59pm

Surge wrote:
Thrawn wrote:I can't support this since you could easily farm nobs on alts of any size and transfer circles or seals over.

I don't think making quests not drop nobs is the solution, as I support how it's possible, albeit slow, to get premium items (nobs/seals/circles/royal keys) completely f2p with low but consistent effort. But I do think that function should stay relatively unexploitable.

I don’t think your reason is enough to say no support. Op is requesting seal/circle transfer not nobs transfer.
So right now alts can farm nobs until they can buy a seal or circle, and they can seal or put a circle in the eb and they can request to have a pass on their main n leave the clan, hence op’s system have no bad effects if alts farm nobs.

Btw, support. I don’t c any badside to it yet. In regarding of people farming people for nobs, in the end, this is a war game

Apologies for the first sentence, it may seem abit rude, but idk of any better way to put it haha
Surge

Postby Fluxy on Mar 21 2019, 1:28pm

Do people actually get bullied into sealing? Thought that was a myth
Fluxy

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Mar 21 2019, 1:52pm

Fluxy wrote:Do people actually get bullied into sealing? Thought that was a myth

It happens more than you think
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests