Seal/circle trade suggestion

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Seal/circle trade suggestion

Postby LaDoi on Mar 19 2019, 12:32pm

With the increased number of scammers wondering around ripping people off on seal/circle/charm, I would like to suggest that seal/circle can be traded directly in chat panel. This will help prevent people from scamming each other.

I know people will start scamming developers by charge back on their card, so let’s make rules like people who used $200 of nobs to be able to sell seal/circle. In other game that I played we had to train for 12h in total to start trading premium items, let’s find a rule similar to that. Let me know what you guys think!

People that don’t have anything to contribute please don’t join this thread.
LaDoi

Re: Seal/circle trade suggestion

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Mar 19 2019, 12:35pm

LaDoi wrote:With the increased number of scammers wondering around ripping people off on seal/circle/charm, I would like to suggest that seal/circle can be traded directly in chat panel. This will help prevent people from scamming each other.

I know people will start scamming developers by charge back on their card, so let’s make rules like people who used $200 of nobs to be able to sell seal/circle. In other game that I played we had to train for 12h in total to start trading premium items, let’s find a rule similar to that. Let me know what you guys think!

People that don’t have anything to contribute please don’t join this thread.

Honestly it's kinda pointless people will still find a way to cheat the system and farm other players for their items. No support
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL

Postby _-KotFE_PrincessBacon_KotFE-_ on Mar 19 2019, 12:53pm

Umm well, I’ll contribute my no support. Farming for things such as seal drops is already against the rules, this would be sort of a way around it for those people, it seems like it would be easier to bully seals and such out of people. And if trading for these was in place people would only buy the daily sales on alts and then send the seals to their main, which would be less money for ATA. I just don’t see a positive in this idea. There’s like currently two HTE/Premium clans and you could just buy a seal from someone who is already a member of the clan. Some clans have trusted sellers also. Regarding trading seals for charms, just ask around for someone trusted or ask other people who they bought from.
_-KotFE_PrincessBacon_KotFE-_

Postby LaDoi on Mar 19 2019, 1:27pm

If people bully each other for seal then they’ll be punished by developers. There are like 4-5 premium clan now but our clan struggle to find sellers. We have already been scammed for 10 seals by greenraven. We would like a safer way of getting seal to run premium ebs within our clan!
LaDoi

Postby Haj on Mar 19 2019, 1:37pm

No Support
Haj

Postby Novelist on Mar 19 2019, 7:10pm

Nah
Novelist

Postby Novelist on Mar 19 2019, 7:13pm

LaDoi wrote:We have already been scammed for 10 seals

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me ten times.....you’ve got some serious reflection to do my guy
Novelist

Postby Thrawn on Mar 19 2019, 7:29pm

I can't support this since you could easily farm nobs on alts of any size and transfer circles or seals over.

I don't think making quests not drop nobs is the solution, as I support how it's possible, albeit slow, to get premium items (nobs/seals/circles/royal keys) completely f2p with low but consistent effort. But I do think that function should stay relatively unexploitable.
Thrawn

Postby LaDoi on Mar 19 2019, 11:15pm

Novelist wrote:
LaDoi wrote:We have already been scammed for 10 seals

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me ten times.....you’ve got some serious reflection to do my guy

It was 1 trade to open a nk so not 10 times dude
LaDoi

Postby LaDoi on Mar 19 2019, 11:22pm

[quote="Thrawn":​]I can't support this since you could easily farm nobs on alts of any size and transfer circles or seals over.

I don't think making quests not drop nobs is the solution, as I support how it's possible, albeit slow, to get premium items (nobs/seals/circles/royal keys) completely f2p with low but consistent effort. But I do think that function should stay relatively unexploitable.[/quote:​]

Is there really any feature around here that can’t be exploited by alts? Given the requirement like must have spent 10-20 seals before being able to trade seal out would make it extremely difficult to farm seal for any profit. Maybe implement a lock system where a seal bought by money is unlocked and can be traded freely but the seals/cirs farmed are locked and can only be trade the old way? At least give us a safe way of getting seals
LaDoi

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests