Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by jstrong58, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Curious what the devs would do if charm hoarders and big spender with charms all complained and cried like the non charmers, think they would fold again and continue to prove their lack of back bone and support for their own developments...

2. FFS look at this event even half of KaW more confused by it then enjoying it

3. I would get like 450mcs from my build plus what I have in bfa x4.... I don’t get 23b from my build alone. Making the cap rediculously low

4. Do you really think it was fair for people to be successfully attacked by someone less than 5x their size? Also why should charms be stronger than allies, when allies can be stripped and are riskier than having charms? It also encourages people to grow if they want to be powerful, not funnel countless charms to their mains.

5. The tears lolol, Aj you don’t OSW so stop ur crying, you hit eb and devs said it doesn’t affect PVE, I don’t see a problem

You can blame Apoc/wdgaf for the nerf but devs did right thing

6. Raw stats are different than the what people commonly associate with cs. You multiply cs by 50 to get raw stats. In your case 450M of charm capacity is roughly equivalent to 22.5B in charm stats.

7. I think your ire is misdirected. The people you should be angry with are the charm cheaters who abused the system.

8. Not the point falco, point being the devs wasted many people’s time, not everyone cares to osw like you, you bad ass. It’s principle, devs added a component to the game, people spent time embracing that component and some spent money(not me), all for not basically. So don’t mistake my displeasure for tears, don’t you have a osw to worry about anyhow?

9. Blame afterlife_falco_wog the feedback
    spammer tadahhh

10. Petitioning ata is almost as effective as state filing lawsuits against trumps declaration ....they hold all the power ...just like trump controls the Supreme Court ...the eventual end to all these cases...so just stop and accept that you can’t do anything

11. I’m not trying to petition anything. I’m stating what I find wrong with the system currently so that it could possible be adjusted for better overall gameplay. You kno kinda why the forums are made for

12. As previously mentioned by some others, you're looking at the wrong number for your building stats. Take your commonly thought of "CS" and multiply it by 50.

Example: Your BTA is:
    Attack - 271,391,890
    Defense - 325,610,726
    Spy Atk - 51,177,800
    Spy Def - 282,003,072

Your building stats should be:
    Attack - 13,569,594,500
    Defense - 16,280,536,300
    Spy Atk - 2,558,890,000
    Spy Def - 14,100,153,600

So your charm cap from buildings is:
    Attack - 6,784,797,250
    Defense - 8,140,268,150
    Spy Atk - 1,279,445,000
    Spy Def - 7,050,076,800

The average player has about 5B in charms, so if you had the average charms with your build, you'd only be capped on spy attack. Of course, you could have way more than that in charms, in which case you can grow with build size, higher more allies, or trade away excess charms for something that can help you grow.

13. It broke the economy, stop crying. It intoxicated the game to a great extent. The mechanic is still there. Stop pouting.

14. @Winston a scenario for you:

Say a BC Pure SPY Build has 0 BFA. A BC build is called at around 100B in charms. Now say that account has 300B in charms.

Now, let’s say that account is unbelievably troop heavy charmed due to stacks. 140/140/10/10. Does that mean that this hansels bonus from charms would be:

0/0/10/10? Not exactly but you get the idea. 0 attack buildings, 0 allies, and nearly full attack charms.

15. I was thinking the same thing. I feel a little dirty for saying this but the devs actually did good this time and I’m not usually a supporter of the devs. I fully support the whole bloody thing. They only thing I’d change is maybe some way to actually see how our charms are helping us.

Now pvp players actually have a chance of a “fair fight” because the only thing people can hide behind is bfa again and that can be taken away, as it should be possible. Good job ATA. I’m actually happy to see this change

17. They nerfed it because desperate fat girls flirt with any Tom dick or Harry degenerate living in their parents basement who might buy a bus ticket to ride over and take a ride with them.

This game is literally littered with humongous girls using 3rd party apps to take carefully angled pics to hide their 700lb life to try to trap these losers...

I remember the palringo days when I use to play this app every clan has a chick leader ....who is fat and flirts with big stat noobs who want some blubber

It’s sad really ...just another thing to question yourself about when you think why do I play this game

18. If you “quit” KaW why are you still trolling forums?

19. Because it pisses people off and I line pissing people off

20. A simpler way to think of the cap, if you want to use your bonus to allies stat (the stat others view on your profile) and not raw stat:

Multiply that BTA stat by 25. @jstrong your bta attack stat is 271m, yes? So times 25, is 6.8b of charms that can boost JUST your attack. Repeat for other stats, add all stats together for your overall cap.

(Since raw stats are 50 times the amount of bonus to allies stats, and charms cap is half your raw stat value, then to get charm cap from bonus to allies stat is 50/2 = 25)

(If this isn't less confusing, then please ignore it. I don't want to increase confusion, just help with numbers).