Gaw

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Gaw

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Feb 11 2019, 10:13pm

ATA marketing is not really have a big goal. They only want to keep their niche on online gaming like us who are loyal. When I played their new game KOH. I noticed they only target players mostly in English speaking country. I play many games and I noticed big spenders on online app mostly from Gulf Arabs and China. So suggested why not add in app auto translator and start marketing in Gulf Arabs and China. I have the response they can’t do it because it’s hard to add auto translator of Arabs character. Most games have auto translator. I bet you can sub contract those kind of auto translator then just add to app. I guess ATA wouldn’t take chances to add little budget for potential big spenders. I seen gulf Arabs would spend like $100k US a month on an online game. If they can get a few of them to play KOH. Should pay off the auto translator. Anyway I quit KOH just like any other game it’s generic. I wish them do well on that game.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby MysticalBabe on Feb 15 2019, 9:29am

I miss gaw if they decided to bring it back I’d be one of the first on it. I started kaw before gaw but gaw had most of my time due to trying to beat my own record to lcbc. It was fun while it lasted just wish they’d put a little more time into it
MysticalBabe

Postby PeanutButterWithJellyTime on Feb 15 2019, 11:09am

I don't see ata reviving any franchises any time soon imo kaw is a couple years away from the end
PeanutButterWithJellyTime

Postby PeanutButterWithJellyTime on Feb 15 2019, 11:09am

Mustang stop buying my allies dammit!
PeanutButterWithJellyTime

Postby Lonesong on Feb 15 2019, 2:34pm

they should add those family walls that they had in gaw.
like a clan wall
Lonesong

Postby Kasama on Feb 15 2019, 10:09pm

IDD_________TaTaNg_________IDD wrote:GAW was making money. The only issue was GAW only for apple. ATA tried to talk to apple if they can release GAW in google too. Apple got greedy and denied ATA. Apple not easy company to deal with. Every update ATA have to make needs apple approval. So ATA decided just let GAW died. If GAW was in apple and google will still be here right now.

What? I don't think that's how it works. The apple app store can't force exclusivity can they? Thatdoesn't seem right.
Kasama

Postby Ten on Feb 15 2019, 10:35pm

They should bring MEEGOS back. 
Ten

Postby Jackson on Feb 16 2019, 2:44pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:ATA marketing is not really have a big goal. They only want to keep their niche on online gaming like us who are loyal. When I played their new game KOH. I noticed they only target players mostly in English speaking country. I play many games and I noticed big spenders on online app mostly from Gulf Arabs and China. So suggested why not add in app auto translator and start marketing in Gulf Arabs and China. I have the response they can’t do it because it’s hard to add auto translator of Arabs character. Most games have auto translator. I bet you can sub contract those kind of auto translator then just add to app. I guess ATA wouldn’t take chances to add little budget for potential big spenders. I seen gulf Arabs would spend like $100k US a month on an online game. If they can get a few of them to play KOH. Should pay off the auto translator. Anyway I quit KOH just like any other game it’s generic. I wish them do well on that game.

Literally this. Arabs tend to spend tons of cash on these kinda mobile games. Just look at every game similiar to GoW or COK
Jackson

Postby Jackson on Feb 16 2019, 2:45pm

Kasama wrote:
IDD_________TaTaNg_________IDD wrote:GAW was making money. The only issue was GAW only for apple. ATA tried to talk to apple if they can release GAW in google too. Apple got greedy and denied ATA. Apple not easy company to deal with. Every update ATA have to make needs apple approval. So ATA decided just let GAW died. If GAW was in apple and google will still be here right now.

What? I don't think that's how it works. The apple app store can't force exclusivity can they? Thatdoesn't seem right.

yeah that's not really how it works you're actually right for once kazzie the gay boy
Jackson

Postby Snowman on Feb 16 2019, 3:38pm

My judge is so high right now with this post
Snowman

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests