Gaw

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Gaw

Postby xXx_Bucky_xXx on Feb 10 2019, 4:05am

This is my first forum post so please dont judge.

I personally miss gaw and I know I'm not alone on this, ata is clearly money hungry bringing in tnk and alot of updates to make more people want to spend money on the game. Gaw was an amazing game and alot of players put alot of time and money into that game, I know if ata were to bring back gaw money would be made and us players would be very satisfied.

I'm posting this to get kaw's opinion on the thought of bringing back gaw and maybe ata would put some thought into it. I would appreciate some feedback and your opinions on this matter thank you

Bucky
xXx_Bucky_xXx

Re: Gaw

Postby XoXoX on Feb 10 2019, 4:24am

bring back gaw fr
XoXoX

Postby Owl on Feb 10 2019, 6:58am

Since KaW and GaW were similar I think it’d be cooler if they released a new game with this same kind of play style.
Owl

Postby AC__ShadowWraith__AC on Feb 10 2019, 10:03am

Money hungry huh?

Seems majority forget these games are a business hence they need to make money to keep them online and going.

If your complaint is solely about money maybe go play a war game that is pay to play..

i for one am impressed they have kept kaw very open to non paying and paying players alike. Winston has worked hard to try to accommodate both paying and non paying.

Next time try to offer constructive criticism aka issues with feasible possible solutions. Winston is watching and considering our solutions and has implemented some for example the tower pvp. So give him time, 1 person can only do so much.
AC__ShadowWraith__AC

Postby Nate on Feb 10 2019, 10:39am

GaW was the best
Nate

Postby Rogueseifer on Feb 10 2019, 11:04am

Future combat was better. Far more brutal
Rogueseifer

Postby Lonesong on Feb 10 2019, 11:59am

ok but what about meego
Lonesong

Postby Nate on Feb 10 2019, 12:19pm

Lonesong wrote:ok but what about meego

I was THE forum lord of Meego bro. 7 stickied and was had like 30+ followers a day. So yeah I like to think I was one of the GOATs of a mobile game that was mostly for children.

Success at its finest.
Nate

Postby xXx_Bucky_xXx on Feb 10 2019, 1:00pm

AC__ShadowWraith__AC wrote:Money hungry huh?

Seems majority forget these games are a business hence they need to make money to keep them online and going.

If your complaint is solely about money maybe go play a war game that is pay to play..

i for one am impressed they have kept kaw very open to non paying and paying players alike. Winston has worked hard to try to accommodate both paying and non paying.

Next time try to offer constructive criticism aka issues with feasible possible solutions. Winston is watching and considering our solutions and has implemented some for example the tower pvp. So give him time, 1 person can only do so much.

No I was simply stating that tnk was a way for ata to make more money, aswell as bringing back gaw would make them loads of money
xXx_Bucky_xXx

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Feb 10 2019, 3:15pm

How do you know GaW will make them “loads” of money? Don’t you think if this was the case before, it would still be open?

You make a whole lot of assumptions but provide nothing on content to support those assumptions.

Bringing back GaW does not ensure it will be a profitable venture. What do you think the monthly costs were to operate the game and how much do you think it was bringing in? I might be wrong, but companies usually don’t take winners and give them the axe just for the hell of it.

Perhaps you should reach out to ATA and offer to purchase the game so you can bring it back?

And just to stay ahead of your response, not knowing how to run a business or how to fund one isn’t an excuse.

RIP GaW
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests