Community backed pvp event change proposal

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Community backed pvp event change proposal

Postby L3G3ND_Z3R0 on Feb 7 2019, 8:38am

balance teams based on previous months activity since this event was seriously activity based.
L3G3ND_Z3R0

Postby Grave on Feb 8 2019, 8:11am

L3G3ND_Z3R0 wrote:balance teams based on previous months activity since this event was seriously activity based.

Would be interesting
Grave

Postby Grave on Feb 8 2019, 8:12am

[ATA]Winston wrote:I'll be checking this thread periodically for your feedback. I have been noting down quite a lot of it from feedback through support tickets too!

Thank you very much for the feedback Winston
Grave

Postby Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity on Feb 8 2019, 8:58am

No support. Not worth leaving my clan for a weekend.

We are better off with the PvP blitz if this event last less than 7 Days

If you want that style of PVP events may as well bring back the old school system wars.

And no support to any PvP event that forces us to get items from an eb to hit a player. Hitting players with no items should be allowed.

You can keep the mechanic of hitting EBs to get items to take out the towers.
Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Feb 8 2019, 10:22am

Instead of hitting EBs to get items to hit players or towers how about.

Items to atk/defend towers are dropped from hitting other teams players.

Items to atk other teams players are dropped from atk/defending towers.

Take EBs out of a PvP event. It was just really lame doing stuff then being like "Well, gotta wait for this GOTH to end now due to I need more items to do anything in this PvP event currently.

Also, since many more people will PvP if they dont have to spend time away from their EB events, could we just try a 1 week PvP event in between 2 EB events? This way EVERYONE has no reason to complain about "oh well, I figured screw it, I'll get rewards here instead of helping my pvp team" type shizzles. I think having the PvP event being a stand alone with it's own rewards would not only 1.) help get more people into more PvP but 2.) take away the burden for many on missing out on other aspects of the game to pvp.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity on Feb 8 2019, 3:01pm

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:Instead of hitting EBs to get items to hit players or towers how about.

Take EBs out of a PvP event. It was just really lame doing stuff then being like "Well, gotta wait for this GOTH to end now due to I need more items to do anything in this PvP event currently.

Also, since many more people will PvP if they dont have to spend time away from their EB events, could we just try a 1 week PvP event in between 2 EB events? This way EVERYONE has no reason to complain about "oh well, I figured screw it, I'll get rewards here instead of helping my pvp team" type shizzles. I think having the PvP event being a stand alone with it's own rewards would not only 1.) help get more people into more PvP but 2.) take away the burden for many on missing out on other aspects of the game to pvp.

Support.
Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity

Postby Grave on Feb 9 2019, 6:34pm

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:Instead of hitting EBs to get items to hit players or towers how about.

I thimk it would be kinda dumb too give you items the same way you score points?

Did you not think of that?

Also as long as it isnt overlapping with the pvp blitz or nk it really should be fine for all interested players
Grave

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests