ATA etiquette towards EE Wars and New Chests

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ATA etiquette towards EE Wars and New Chests

Postby ______________iReg____________ on Jan 30 2019, 4:18am

golthar wrote:It’s not complicated. Make winning more important than actions. The 50/50 rewards based on wins and actions draws too many ffa players.

I can understand that this system was implemented because too many wasted 2 hours to have their efforts undermined by moles or inactives but a better balance would be offering 400/200 for win/actions or 450/150.

A small change easily implemented and would help a lot.

A propos this thread, make chest rewards follow more or less the same system for drops.

I like your ideas bro.
______________iReg____________

Postby _M_HAWK_MaCHiNE_ on Jan 30 2019, 5:54am

Lots of good ideas here
_M_HAWK_MaCHiNE_
2017 ASW Champion

Postby -Cookie-Lurker-Feed-Me- on Jan 30 2019, 6:06am

golthar wrote:It’s not complicated. Make winning more important than actions. The 50/50 rewards based on wins and actions draws too many ffa players.

I can understand that this system was implemented because too many wasted 2 hours to have their efforts undermined by moles or inactives but a better balance would be offering 400/200 for win/actions or 450/150.

A propos this thread, make chest rewards follow more or less the same system for drops.

Agreed
-Cookie-Lurker-Feed-Me-

Postby ThE-NetHeRrEaLm_MaCHiNE on Jan 30 2019, 6:33am

Support
ThE-NetHeRrEaLm_MaCHiNE

Postby Vamperous on Jan 30 2019, 7:16am

This is best idea yet. Winning should always reward better than just selfishly going for actions.
Vamperous
2015 ASW Champion

Postby Viper2212 on Jan 30 2019, 7:35am

Support iReg
Support golthar

It’s similar to watching the account that logs in twice a week and drops a bar on a NOTH (in which multiple accounts have used 6 xtals on), and “earns” the main drop.

Why should I go to the oracle and purchase regens when I have the EXACT same opportunity to land the loot as someone who puts forth no effort?

More effort towards the common goal of a group (like winning a war) should be rewarded with a greater opportunity for loot.
Viper2212

Postby IlHlIAIlNlIDIl-of-llGIlOlIDll on Jan 30 2019, 7:51am

Well...

I hate to do this but I agree. However, I disagree with the point about Top 3 plunderers receiving chests as often mids do a lot of work and are unable to really get the rewards they deserve; DMW being one of them. Will just end up favouring to Leaderboards... which follows onto another issue... the imbalances in wars. The way the rosters are arranged due to heavy alb accs casting. So many problems in EE... BUT these chests have encouraged some more people to cast which is fun. As dmw said, the whole of the winning roster should get a chest at very minimum, accordingly the losers.

Maybe reward the WC's and trackers? They make wars what they actually are and re-introduce admin roles.
IlHlIAIlNlIDIl-of-llGIlOlIDll

Postby __LaDyAsHx__MaCHiNe__SLaYeR on Jan 30 2019, 7:57am

Support and make them untradeable.
__LaDyAsHx__MaCHiNe__SLaYeR

Postby LordSavan on Jan 30 2019, 8:05am

lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl wrote:Rewards should be given evenly to the winning roster. Bottom players and sometimes even the mid players are oftenly used to sacrifice to weaken the opposition's tops. They make their contribution and should be rewarded as well. so I dont agree that that only top plunderers and/or players with more actions should get a reward. since they're all from the winning side, all must get equal reward. As for the losing side, I strongly suggest a smaller reward to be equally distributed to them for participating in the war. That will promote ee wars for everyone, and rewarding everyone accordingly. Thanks to iReg for coming up with this thread. its good that we express ourselves here even if it is in agreement or disagreement.

Smaller brackets would help here. The devs have made such disparity in stats, wars would be more competetive with 8-11 players per teir, until participation increases.
LordSavan

Postby GodOfDeath on Jan 30 2019, 1:38pm

Wars are never the top plunderer did the most effort, or the winning move, loads of you know, sacrificing your own crystal to make sure the opposite team plunderer can stay as a repin (even when failing),
Or what if you're the bait where players keep you pinned cause you've been doing so well last couple wars. Semi Support, but want to find a way to stop alt wars, kinda dumb.
GodOfDeath

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests