ATA etiquette towards EE Wars and New Chests

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

ATA etiquette towards EE Wars and New Chests

Postby ______________iReg____________ on Jan 29 2019, 8:14pm

ATA is doing their best to encourage folks to participate in EE Wars. That is great! Of all of the thousands of players in this game we’ve all come to love and hate, it is still a great time to show up on the battlefield and war alongside friends, enemies, and newcomers to the EE scene.

However, this new feat from ATA is bringing along the same challenges that have irritated and discouraged the KaWmunity for years...which is the gamble portion of the game. For example, we get equipment that we’ve earned, and attempt to upgrade it with aqua/inferno/etc., we rightfully earned...only for it to be rejected by a server that seems to care less about us than a player than from those who refuse the effort.

I propose, and I hope to gain support through the KaWmunity, as well as the ATA Support, and Mod channels that the following implementations be made:

Guarantee the drop rate of the 3 new chests to the Top 3 Plunder and Successful Actions earners, respectively, (including successful defensive actions, debatable because we all know ffa clans, etc., strive on defensive actions).

The remainder of the winning clans’ members receive two chests, minimum, rather random, or set in code.

The losing clans’ members are awarded a minimum of the lowest grade chest, providing he/she participated wholeheartedly.

Please don’t troll this post. I simply want to help improve this system before it fails.

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate all constructive feedback.
______________iReg____________

Re: ATA etiquette towards EE Wars and New Chests

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Jan 29 2019, 8:22pm

Not fair for leaches like me no support
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby WashedUp on Jan 29 2019, 8:23pm

Agreed. Tired of Victory Pennants ...
WashedUp

Postby Hidude2008 on Jan 29 2019, 8:25pm

No. In LB wars half the roster is used to fail on people like KOS or Ein. Not fair to give plunder and action based awards when the cs and bfa are so different between the top and bottom of the roster
Hidude2008

Postby ______________iReg____________ on Jan 29 2019, 8:27pm

______________iReg____________ wrote:ATA is doing their best to encourage folks to participate in EE Wars. That is great! Of all of the thousands of players in this game we’ve all come to love and hate, it is still a great time to show up on the battlefield and war alongside friends, enemies, and newcomers to the EE scene.

However, this new feat from ATA is bringing along the same challenges that have irritated and discouraged the KaWmunity for years...which is the gamble portion of the game. For example, we get equipment that we’ve earned, and attempt to upgrade it with aqua/inferno/etc., we rightfully earned...only for it to be rejected by a server that seems to care less about us than a player who refuses the effort.

I propose, and I hope to gain support through the KaWmunity, as well as the ATA Support, and Mod channels that the following implementations be made:

Guarantee the drop rate of the 3 new chests to the Top 3 Plunder and Successful Actions earners, respectively, (including successful defensive actions, debatable because we all know ffa clans, etc., strive on defensive actions).

The remainder of the winning clans’ members receive two chests, minimum, rather random, or set in code.

The losing clans’ members are awarded a minimum of the lowest grade chest, providing he/she participated wholeheartedly.

Please don’t troll this post. I simply want to help improve this system before it fails.

Thanks for reading, and I appreciate all constructive feedback.
______________iReg____________

Postby Nodebase on Jan 29 2019, 8:28pm

They should not be tradable so dodgy ppl like musang above doesnt run a clan on alts in wars to farm them. No point warring now a days as its very rare to get a real fight. Part support to op but more needs to be fixed.
Nodebase

Postby _Clyde_ on Jan 29 2019, 8:35pm

This can be part of the bigger solution, it’s lil over an hour per war people set aside to play. But it gets ruined with all the alts that get casted. I’m disappointed and wanting to play less, me personally play cus of wars. But support for looking for a way to better wars, and make it more than just the poor excuse of match ups we have now.
_Clyde_

Postby lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl on Jan 29 2019, 8:43pm

Rewards should be given evenly to the winning roster. Bottom players and sometimes even the mid players are oftenly used to sacrifice to weaken the opposition's tops. They make their contribution and should be rewarded as well. so I dont agree that that only top plunderers and/or players with more actions should get a reward. since they're all from the winning side, all must get equal reward. As for the losing side, I strongly suggest a smaller reward to be equally distributed to them for participating in the war. That will promote ee wars for everyone, and rewarding everyone accordingly. Thanks to iReg for coming up with this thread. its good that we express ourselves here even if it is in agreement or disagreement.
lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl
2015 ASW Champion

Postby Nodebase on Jan 29 2019, 9:01pm

lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl wrote:Rewards should be given evenly to the winning roster. Bottom players and sometimes even the mid players are oftenly used to sacrifice to weaken the opposition's tops. They make their contribution and should be rewarded as well. so I dont agree that that only top plunderers and/or players with more actions should get a reward. since they're all from the winning side, all must get equal reward. As for the losing side, I strongly suggest a smaller reward to be equally distributed to them for participating in the war. That will promote ee wars for everyone, and rewarding everyone accordingly. Thanks to iReg for coming up with this thread. its good that we express ourselves here even if it is in agreement or disagreement.

So if a clan full of alts signs up and continues to take the ​ out wars, you want to encourage this? It should be based upon actions as the ppl killing the game can only tap so many accounts at once. All efforts should be towards fixing this issue before the game gets even more unbalanced.
Nodebase

Postby Hidude2008 on Jan 29 2019, 9:06pm

Nodebase wrote:
lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl wrote:Rewards should be given evenly to the winning roster. Bottom players and sometimes even the mid players are oftenly used to sacrifice to weaken the opposition's tops. They make their contribution and should be rewarded as well. so I dont agree that that only top plunderers and/or players with more actions should get a reward. since they're all from the winning side, all must get equal reward. As for the losing side, I strongly suggest a smaller reward to be equally distributed to them for participating in the war. That will promote ee wars for everyone, and rewarding everyone accordingly. Thanks to iReg for coming up with this thread. its good that we express ourselves here even if it is in agreement or disagreement.

So if a clan full of alts signs up and continues to take the ​ out wars, you want to encourage this? It should be based upon actions as the ppl killing the game can only tap so many accounts at once. All efforts should be towards fixing this issue before the game gets even more unbalanced.

Ur literally commenting this on an alt. And what he’s saying makes sense
Hidude2008

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests