New eb and clan loyalty

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by joXxXxprincess_of_wrathxXxXha, Dec 25, 2018.

1. New eb and clan loyalty

This thread can be related to the recent forum post «coming soon... what next after goth » and the post «incentive to stay in a clan » as well as many other posts talking about clan loyalty.

We know we are going to get soon new ebs coming, as the biggest clans are crushing lotl/goth under 2 hours, so why not making a new kind of eb ?
    This eb would be based on how many times you have completed an eb with your clan in a certain time.

My idea was to set up a weekend eb, that a player would be able to hit only if he have participated in one or more eb during the previous week.

The rules :

There will be a maximum of 3 "weekend eb" per clan per weekend.

A player can only participate in one clan for "weekend eb".

The "weekend eb" will last 24 hours.

There will be 3 tiers of "weekend eb"

A new troops bar will appear every weekend, which can only be used on "weekend eb".

This troop bar will regenerate depending on how much eb you have participated in with your clan. This bar doesn’t take into consideration stats.
    To be counted as a participation, you must have to hit at least 40 times the eb (pots not counted)
    For exemple, if you participate in 1 eb during the week for your clan, the bar will regenerate fully in 10 hours.

Every eb hitted during the week, the regeneration time of the special troops bar will decrease.
    To avoid clans doing b2b very low ebs to increase the number of participants, there will be a modifier depending on the difficulty of the eb.
    Premium ebs will also be granted a special modifier. (Please do not kill non-premium clans)

The rewards :

Basically, the rewards of this special eb will be an increased amount of gold, nobility points, bb/sb/gb, and premium items stocked directly in the clan.
    These items (SoD,horn,circles) will not be won by a single player but by the clan itself, so the item can only be used in it, rewarding the members of the clan for their loyalty.

Why should ATA implements this ?

There is many reasons why ATA should implement the "weekend eb".

Because many players are asking for a feature rewarding clan loyalty.

Because it will permit many clans to run their ebs faster if their members are not hoping every time.

Because on a social game, having a solid memberbase in clans brings more activity and fun.

Because maybe it will bring back clans war, which can in a war game be enjoyable.

Because you know it can bring benefits from both sides.

For all these reasons and many others, please developers, create us the "weekend eb", and reward clan loyalty.

Just to develop an idea concerning the "weekend eb" you could also add a leaderboard every weekend to reward the clans who crushed the faster their eb (difficult tier only) with in-clan rewards (premium items, special color for clan members, clan achievement).

Please give me your opinion concerning this

2. > Fix small issues such as UI, which would greatly make the app look better and neater
    > Implement something that probably won’t happen, considering the fact that they can’t even fix point number one and it would also take much more time.

Pick one.

3. Let me think..
    In a perfect world we should be able to do both :/

I know that it will certainly never be created, but I’m just trying to have new ideas to improve this game.