War suggestion/idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by AC__ShadowWraith__AC, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Heres an idea for all those complaining war is gone. And yes about every other active topic is someone complaining about it.

Bring back mith rewards for specialized war only gear but add something like "war mith" as name so no one has the upper hand from saved stacks of old mith. New playing field so to speak. Make allies useful again by adding them as stat improvements.

Said mith war gear aimed at defense possibly as its currently easy to increase land levels.

Make eb event gear, charms, pets, and furniture 0 stat improvement for wars.

Still reward leaderboard bars, cruxes, and seals.

Remove pet rewards and so on.

Plus side for the devs- another way to grow income from the game, satisfying warriors and eb folks, improve activity, and maybe bring in fresh meat.

Negative side for devs- you will actually have to make new code instead of altering old code for ongoing eb events. I know the dreaded WORK!

Positive for kawer's-
    Something to actually work towards instead of throwing $$ at it. Increase participation and activity. Wont be so repetitive as current standings.

With this idea people have 3 options to work at. War, eb's, or war and eb's.

Of course you cant satisfy everyone but this is far better idea than current folks have posted just complaining.

Feel free to add positive improvement ideas to this one and
    if you only see negative
    give a thorough explanation why. Dont just repeat the same ol same ol negativity, move on if thats what your going to do.

2. This is actually decently thought out and I like it, although I think it would be reasonable to leave the stat boost for all gear equipped and furnishings. I don’t think this would cause large discrepancies but I could be wrong. I think this would bring a lot of new people to war as well.

3. The idea of removing said stat boosts brings something new and something to work at like "the old days" lol. Yeah i was around lil over 8 years ago when it was straight up grinding just to get 23mcs.

4. So all that cash and time people spent on aquiring furnishings, "eb gear"for war, charms..etc all goes down the drain and becomes useless. I feel like your post is a step forward in the right direction but also would be a step backwards.

5. I hear ya trigon. Currently there are wars often so maybe make this a
    3 day weekend war schedule every week? Just add in a few extra wars during those days.

Its feasible to add this into schedule