allow building tokens to be converted

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: allow building tokens to be converted

Postby Stacy_P on Dec 13 2018, 7:47pm

suptis2 wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:I support, especially now you cant tear down buildings while in clan with eb started or running, those like myself that stay in eb clan in which ebs are ran 24/7 bout have to go clanless to tear down buildings. So I think this request has become a needed feature. It wouldnt be really different than someone tearing down their builds if they made the ratio to for each land buildings.

example:
10LL crestplates = 1 HL crestplate,
100 LL crestplates = 1HF crestplates,
500 LL crestplates = 1Abyss crestplate,
800 LL crest plates= 1OR crest plate,
1000 LL crestplates = 1 deepmine crestplate.

and so on for each level above the others....

The only problem is what do you do with Highland, abyss and Osman?
12.5 Osman cannot be worth 1 deep mine, and 100 HL cannot be worth 1 deep mine either. Deep mine Should he held to an insane level, because they are endgame.
Further I do not think Lowland tokens should be allowed to he traded, but thats another conversation

The same theory applies for all land buildings, just according to those lands building values! I just threw out numbers for my example. It may take more or less than, thats why it would be based on the value (tear down value and build value of each land's buildings).
Stacy_P

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 13 2018, 9:41pm

Stacy_P wrote:
suptis2 wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:I support, especially now you cant tear down buildings while in clan with eb started or running, those like myself that stay in eb clan in which ebs are ran 24/7 bout have to go clanless to tear down buildings. So I think this request has become a needed feature. It wouldnt be really different than someone tearing down their builds if they made the ratio to for each land buildings.

example:
10LL crestplates = 1 HL crestplate,
100 LL crestplates = 1HF crestplates,
500 LL crestplates = 1Abyss crestplate,
800 LL crest plates= 1OR crest plate,
1000 LL crestplates = 1 deepmine crestplate.

and so on for each level above the others....

The only problem is what do you do with Highland, abyss and Osman?
12.5 Osman cannot be worth 1 deep mine, and 100 HL cannot be worth 1 deep mine either. Deep mine Should he held to an insane level, because they are endgame.
Further I do not think Lowland tokens should be allowed to he traded, but thats another conversation

The same theory applies for all land buildings, just according to those lands building values! I just threw out numbers for my example. It may take more or less than, thats why it would be based on the value (tear down value and build value of each land's buildings).

It’s stupid. Do you really make that much gold raising buildings than an eb ? I don’t think so. Waste of time.
You support this but you can’t support a tier appropriate rewards from ebs ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Dec 13 2018, 11:29pm

l_J_E_R_S_E_Y_l wrote:KaW should implement a system where you can convert unneeded building tokens into ones that you need.

How about convert your token to gold. Then use that gold in any land upgrade?
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby Kayaba on Dec 13 2018, 11:39pm

Just make a system where there you can convert your tokens into to a neutral token which cannot be used in an upgrade but can be traded into other tokens.

For example:

100 LL crestplates converted to 1 Neutral token

1 Neutral token converted to 1 HL/HF crestplate

10 Neutral tokens converted to 20 OR crestplates

100 Neutral tokens converted to 5 DM chestplates

Im not gonna add in other conversions cuz it will take time but get the idea.

There should also be offers where you can convert 1:1 if u have a decent amount and 1:1.25 if you have bulk

For example

100 LL crestplates converted to 1 Neutral token
5000 crestplates converted to 62 Neutral tokens
Kayaba

Postby QLDer_ProudAussie_QLDer on Dec 15 2018, 4:14pm

Half support.
If to convert tokens straight into gold or other tokens, there were to be some sort of punishment for your lack of dedication to tearing down buildings (I know it’s boring). For example:
Option A. Converting all tokens at an extremely less than profitable return rate, 50 LL to 1 HL, 50 HL to 1 HF, 100 HF to 1 AB, 100 HF to 1 OR, 200 OR to 1 DM.

Option B, converting tokens to gold at a terrible rate, far off that of the lowest possible return of tokens.
For example, a level 10 HF returns “x” gold. That is the lowest return rate for “y” tokens. In converting, you would need 5y to return the same “x” value in gold in comparing to tearing down buildings.

The system to return gold from tokens exists through tearing buildings, and devs have made it more difficult to allow this. But it still exists. If you were to use the proposed systems, then you would lose your potential earnings by a considerable margin, yet your time would not be used to tear buildings for hours in end.

Just my idea/opinion.
QLDer_ProudAussie_QLDer

Postby __xXshysniperXx__ on Dec 15 2018, 8:49pm

Support
__xXshysniperXx__

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests