allow building tokens to be converted

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xx-smash-xx, Dec 9, 2018.

1. The same theory applies for all land buildings, just according to those lands building values! I just threw out numbers for my example. It may take more or less than, thats why it would be based on the value (tear down value and build value of each land's buildings).

2. It’s stupid. Do you really make that much gold raising buildings than an eb ? I don’t think so. Waste of time.
    You support this but you can’t support a tier appropriate rewards from ebs ?

3. How about convert your token to gold. Then use that gold in any land upgrade?

4. Just make a system where there you can convert your tokens into to a neutral token which cannot be used in an upgrade but can be traded into other tokens.

For example:

100 LL crestplates converted to 1 Neutral token

1 Neutral token converted to 1 HL/HF crestplate

10 Neutral tokens converted to 20 OR crestplates

100 Neutral tokens converted to 5 DM chestplates

Im not gonna add in other conversions cuz it will take time but get the idea.

There should also be offers where you can convert 1:1 if u have a decent amount and 1:1.25 if you have bulk

For example

100 LL crestplates converted to 1 Neutral token
    5000 crestplates converted to 62 Neutral tokens

5. Half support.
    If to convert tokens straight into gold or other tokens, there were to be some sort of punishment for your lack of dedication to tearing down buildings (I know it’s boring). For example:
    Option A. Converting all tokens at an extremely less than profitable return rate, 50 LL to 1 HL, 50 HL to 1 HF, 100 HF to 1 AB, 100 HF to 1 OR, 200 OR to 1 DM.

Option B, converting tokens to gold at a terrible rate, far off that of the lowest possible return of tokens.
    For example, a level 10 HF returns “x” gold. That is the lowest return rate for “y” tokens. In converting, you would need 5y to return the same “x” value in gold in comparing to tearing down buildings.

The system to return gold from tokens exists through tearing buildings, and devs have made it more difficult to allow this. But it still exists. If you were to use the proposed systems, then you would lose your potential earnings by a considerable margin, yet your time would not be used to tear buildings for hours in end.

Just my idea/opinion.