idea: Make forums great again (daily quest)

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: idea: Make forums great again (daily quest)

Postby Grave on Dec 5 2018, 2:46pm

AshtonRocks wrote:
Grave wrote:Use an xtal

No i prefer to hoard them for weekend NK

Grave wrote:Use a speaker in wc.

More casual wc chats would be nice.

Grave wrote:Read a thread

A lot of people lurk the forums. But honestly do we really want to bridge the legends and forums?

Grave wrote:Reply to a thread

I imagine the "banned for" thread would get bumped a lot more.

Grave wrote:Buy an ally

Doesn't really change much tbh.

Grave wrote:These should result in a daily reward upon full completion worth 25nobs and (2 xtals, 5 nobs was my idea)

I doubt the devs would give that much handouts daily. It would crash the charm farm market, LOL.

Grave wrote:Hit other players 10-100x

Alt scting time. But still a good idea.

Grave wrote:Join a Indi/ kingdom and allies/ lowland wa

I would not complain about this. Support.

Grave wrote:Convert a charm a charm

lol wut?

Grave wrote:Hit a specific EB

Doubled sided sword that would either encourage more clan hoppers or clan owners would schedule around this somewhat encouraging more loyalty.

Sorry for sounding a bit negative.

If they give out 2, using 1 is no issue right?
Also I meant to say charm once

Good point, maybe "write a meaningful reply to a thread" would be more appropriate, any fourm ban also prevents you from getting these rewards for x number of days.
Grave

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Dec 5 2018, 3:19pm

Support and there should be mandatory mod duty to write interesting forum each week. We need creative mods that we can look forward reading. Too many useless KGB mods already. I vote eagle demoded and bring creative writer moderators.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 5 2018, 4:57pm

What exactly do you need rewards for posting for ? Cmon you do that crap and the forums get flooded with people like Sean.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Cannabis on Dec 5 2018, 5:21pm

The forums died when this game died, and that's been a while now.
Cannabis

Postby Munki on Dec 6 2018, 3:06am

DevilsTriangle wrote:
Grave wrote:
DevilsTriangle wrote:It’s not possible this game is dying a slow death

There are atleast 15k active players, less that 1% is active on fourms, that can change.

15k active players divided by the average 20 accounts per player ...leaves 750 actual players

Yo 750 x 20 = 1500 not 15k

...stay in school & don’t lick the bus windows on your way there
Munki

Postby DeltaForceGM01 on Dec 6 2018, 6:27am

Support
DeltaForceGM01

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Dec 6 2018, 6:55am

I honestly don't think that implementing a reward system to post in forums is..well a good idea. Here's why, people are to lazy to read forums anymore. Multiple people have tried to rev it up in forums to no avail. You get a good post and then you get trolls who are mad that no one likes their thread or the Op for that matter so they go and sabotage other threads and derail it. Or you get those that are not having a good hr, day, month, or year etc and want others to feel just as bad. My proposal - throw out something that's positive and make it memorable in forums. Think about it as something that's gonna be graded by the entire KaWmunity and bring something new and out of the norm.
As for the mods, they do what they need to do to uphold forums code and conduct. Sorry, not sorry B-) js is all..

Thank you! :)
Last edited by IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Dec 6 2018, 11:03am, edited 2 times in total.
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Postby Chloe on Dec 6 2018, 6:56am

So just legends...
Chloe

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 7 2018, 5:22am

IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:I honestly don't think that implementing a reward system to post in forums is..well a good idea. Here's why, people are to lazy to read forums anymore. Multiple people have tried to rev it up in forums to no avail. You get a good post and then you get trolls who are mad that no one likes their thread or the Op for that matter so they go and sabotage other threads and derail it. Or you get those that are not having a good hr, day, month, or year etc and want others to feel just as bad. My proposal - throw out something that's positive and make it memorable in forums. Think about it as something that's gonna be graded by the entire KaWmunity and bring something new and out of the norm.
As for the mods, they do what they need to do to uphold forums code and conduct. Sorry, not sorry B-) js is all..

Thank you! :)

Can you be anymore random? This is the laziest response I’ve ever witnessed. Post something and let the community grade it ? Well let’s see.......you get an F.

You can’t get above 10 replies for your craptacular kaw stories. The community is more than 10 people....so I’d also give you an F for those.
Last edited by illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Dec 7 2018, 5:42am, edited 1 time in total.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Grave on Dec 7 2018, 5:30am

Munki wrote:
DevilsTriangle wrote:[quote="Grave"

There are atleast 15k active players, less that 1% is active on fourms, that can change.

15k active players divided by the average 20 accounts per player ...leaves 750 actual players

Yo 750 x 20 = 1500 not 15k

...stay in school & don’t lick the bus windows on your way there[/quote]

Did you just actually get that wrong trying to correct someone 
Grave

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests