Charm cap

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RosielCrow, Dec 2, 2018.

1. So I been curious about this for awhile. Do we have a cap on charms? Such as a cap like the allie plunder cap. I personally think this is an idea the devs should implement. This would help wars balance out better. With the capabilities of stacking charms and trading etc, It can be difficult to war without hundreds of high stated charms.
    This is just a random idea what are your thoughts?

2. I have a cap on my head

3. No offense intended, but look around forums. I know they are dead but if you select the wars tab you will see about half of kaw asking for this. Charms haven’t just ruined EE but kaw in general. On the next page of active topics you will find a thread “charms have ruined kaw change my mind” by karma

4. And another thread about it is a terrible thing? It just shows that more people are mad about a major issue. These forums are dead anyway so it's not like this thread is ruining things

5. Looks like the Winter War Tournament is coming to address the issue of charms, if it proves successful, I'm sure the Devs will make some adjustment to current wat format.